All reviewstennis courtsnational parklarge balconyclose to the airportsports clubtel avivsports facilitiesfree parkingnew wingliving roomben gurion airportchampions restaurantnice suitehotel guestsnice hotelstayed one nightfriday night
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I booked here for one night to be close to airport because I was supposed to leave the following day. However hurricane Irma changed those plans. I liked it so much, when I was advised my flight was canceled, I tried to stay but it was booked
The room was big, clean and nicely appointed. There was a hotel bar downstairs where I ordered lunch. The bartender seemed lost and not knowledgeable on how to deal with a small rush. I came to bar in afternoon and wanted to eat. I sat there for several minutes and looked at her as she talked on phone. In her defense, her phone call seemed work related, but she had to see me. She continued her phone call not acknowledging my existence this went on for over 5 minutes. When I was a server ion my younger years I knew to acknowledge customers and say "I'll be right with you". Basic curtesy She gets off the phone and three young athletes sit at the bar and she asks them what they want. Me, not being a shy person loudly said "don't you see me here". She apologized and gave me a menu. She ended up having some guy deal with me. This gave me a negative feeling at the beginning of my stay. Poor management and training.
The place is hard to find from the street. It's behind a water park kind of place

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I have been traveling all over the world, this is one of the best hotel for a business traveler, its closest to the airport and very convenient.
I would like to thank the manger mrs. Azolay she made my staying filing at home.
All the best and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: All I can say to all travelers that " a good hotel is a hotel that you filings home At tha Macabia I has felt home.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The room was not really clean and the staff in the restaurant was not communicative at all. I am celiac and the reception confirmed it was possible to get a gluten free meal in their restaurant.
The problem was that the waiters in the restaurant don’t speak English. Instead of looking for someone to help me, they just skipped me. Finally I could talk with the responsible of the buffet, who told me the cook would come to talk with me. He never came, therefore, I ate out all days.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2017

This hotel is just perfect. We were there with my mom and 2 kids for 3 days.. stunning hotel, beautiful big suites and everyone was so nice.wonderful sport club. The kids loved the pools. We will come back!!

Room Tip: The hotel suits are amazing!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Really smelly and disgusting airvent and very possibly dangerous to health! The staff was incredibly rude, literally bossed us around, didn't answer any questions we felt very unwelcomed. The pool area is overcrowded with little kids from the neighbourhood and is not a place to rest. To use the gym you are to pay a daily fee.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends