All reviewstennis courtsnational parklarge balconyclose to the airportsports clubtel avivsports facilitiesfree parkingnew wingliving roomben gurion airportchampions restaurantnice suitehotel guestsnice hotelstayed one nightfriday night
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The room was not really clean and the staff in the restaurant was not communicative at all. I am celiac and the reception confirmed it was possible to get a gluten free meal in their restaurant.
The problem was that the waiters in the restaurant don’t speak English. Instead of looking for someone to help me, they just skipped me. Finally I could talk with the responsible of the buffet, who told me the cook would come to talk with me. He never came, therefore, I ate out all days.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2017

This hotel is just perfect. We were there with my mom and 2 kids for 3 days.. stunning hotel, beautiful big suites and everyone was so nice.wonderful sport club. The kids loved the pools. We will come back!!

Room Tip: The hotel suits are amazing!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Really smelly and disgusting airvent and very possibly dangerous to health! The staff was incredibly rude, literally bossed us around, didn't answer any questions we felt very unwelcomed. The pool area is overcrowded with little kids from the neighbourhood and is not a place to rest. To use the gym you are to pay a daily fee.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bori B
Reviewed July 27, 2017

The Good:
- Breakfast (varied food)
- Big room and balcony
- Efficient lifts
- TV channels
- air con

The Bad:
- pillow smell (like they never have been washed in their life time)
- sour smell in the room (I had to keep the ventilation running all the time to avoid it)
- dented/outdated furniture (in room and elsewhere)
- noisy guests (even after the Maccabiah games finished)
- Champions restaurant esplanade close to the cargo loading bay (noisy, obvious!)

The Ugly:
- flies in the breakfast area (unbelievable!!!)
- cockroach in the room (I have photos, if you need to see to believe)
- cats everywhere (linking the leftovers on top of the tables...)
- price

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank K
Reviewed July 20, 2017

This was my second visit to Kfar Maccabiah and I enjoyed it as much as my first visit. I can highly recommend the suites which are just lovely. There is a huge patio which has a table and chairs to relax. The service was excellent and the staff is very pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo