“Great weekend”

Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Great suites, the location is great, right next to the safari.
The food is amazing both breakfast and dinner, lots of food and range.
The deluxe & suite rooms are on a different building so it's quieter there then in the regular rooms building.
They need to replace the shower heads tho...

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Kfar Maccabiah for two nights in January.The hotel was great. The rooms are suites and have a sitting area, bedroom and one and half baths. We would highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have been staying in this hotel for the last 15 years on different occasions. Big comfortable rooms, great helpfull staff ,very god facilities and excellent and diversified breakfast. Excellent place for meetings. I recommend it very much.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank guylip1
Angie L, Executive of Online reservations Dep. at Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, the positive feedback and the kind compliments regarding the Kfar Maccabiah Hotel and Premium Suites.
We are very pleased to acknowledge that you've enjoy your stay at the hotel and from its facilities.

Thank you for your consistency, where hoping to host you again soon.

Best Regards,
Angie Lyamets
Executive of Online reservations Dep.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

For anyone with a car that needs access to both Tel Aviv and the Ramat Gan area the location is excellent and provided a country like environment in the middle of a bustling city. The rooms themselves are basic and the hotel is very dated. Beds are small and uncomfortable. Extremely annoying was the fact that when I verified that my reservation included breakfast the staff at check in emphatically confirmed that this was the case. Surprisingly at checkout I found out that the second day of my stay did not include breakfast and I was charged the exorbitant fee for two mediocre breakfasts. When I pointed out that I was misinformed initially the staff just shrugged apologetically .I will probably be staying elsewhere on my next visit. Chaval ( a shame).

• Stayed: December 2013
Angie L, Executive Online reservations Dep. at Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.
I would like to thank you for bringing your feedback to out attention.
In Kfar Maccabiah Hotel and Premium Suites we are dedicated to provide a high level of service and standards. Therefore I was really surprised at your experience here.
I deeply apologies the stay wasn't at your liking and the reception staff not being helpful. please be assured that we've already taken the necessary steps to insure that the issues like you've mentioned will not happen again.
we hope to host you again in the future.

Angie Lyamets,
Executive Online reservations Dep.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed at the Kfar Maccabiah for one week on business in the suite wing. The hotel has its good and bad sides.

Good: large comfortable suites, spacious bathrooms, great business lounge, very helpful staff, free parking, very nice spa area and gym.

Bad:
Location, location, location - in a residential area, a 20$ cab ride away from the fun parts of Tel Aviv.
Noise - something kept clicking in my room at night and the music at a wedding in the building next to the hotel kept me up one night.

All in all, I liked the comfort (and the business lounge!) and the issues mentioned were not deal-breaking for me, but also taking into account the location I just cannot give it 5 stars. I would recommend it to somebody who would like to explore the rest of Israel by car because of the free parking and proximity to the highway.

Room Tip: Try to get one facing away from the convention center because of the noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Lovely business hotel in the suburbs of Tel Aviv. About a $25 cab ride to the city. We had a premium room, which was very large and spacious. The upholstered furnishings were stained and tired, but everything else was excellent.

Our room did not include the breakfast buffet, since I'm not a big breakfast eater. However, my wife wanted breakfast and they wouldn't even let me in the restaurant to sit with her without paying $25. We chose instead to go to the bar area where we had coffee and a croissant. The nut croissant was one of the best I've ever had.

So, my final recommendation would be if you want to go into the city stay a little closer in. If you're happy with the suburbs this hotel works great. But skip the restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The hotel looks nice and the rooms are clean. I chose this hotel because it was closer to the airport than the other hotels in the same price range. However, my stay was fairly unpleasant mainly due to the lack of professionalism of the staff.

I was woken up by the front desk at 4 AM because the staff didn't pay attention to see that my airport pick up was at 4 p.m not a.m. They constantly reminded me that I needed to be out of my room by 11 am--even at 4 am when they called me they made sure I knew that my check-out time was 11 am. Moreover, after telling me breakfast was included they changed their minds and said I needed to pay for it.

I will not stay at this hotel in the future and I would not recommend it to anyone else.

1  Thank LalaP14
Angie L, Sales channels executive at Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

We deeply regret to acknowledge that you were mistreated.
The matter is currently being reviewed by the front desk manager .
We're doing our best efforts to improve the quality of our services and taking the necessary measures.

We would really appreciate you'll grant us with a second chance to host you in our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramat Gan
Hotel Prima Link
#1 of 1 in Petah Tiqwa
Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center
Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District

Been to Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!