The hotel is marked 5-star on different websites, but it has 2 wings - old 4-stars hotel and new 5-stars suites. Usually rooms are booked in old building, which is really not the best when you pay for 4-stars hotel. It is located far from center, rooms look some intensive used, pool and sauna in sports complex look old and dirty. The best thing in hotel is breakfast - it is really great and rich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 270 deluxe room and exclusive suites: advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, synagogue, pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tel Aviv