On the right, they have the hotel which is a 4 star hotel. On the right, they have the suites which are 5 stars. Same lobby to enter for both. I stayed in one of their suites. This hotel hosts some sort of Israeli sports games. as a result, it is almost like a resort with multiple tennis courts, swimming pools, lots of trees, a massive gym that both hotel guests and locals use, etc. In other words, it is located almost in a massive park that is only owned by the hotel.
Pros: Very friendly front desk staff. Spacious rooms! My room did not have the kitchen, but the guy next to me had one. I had an extremely large balcony, but you could tell that some suits had one that was half the size of mine. I was please with their beds and the bathrooms were very spacious. Some room even have a jacuzzi tub in them. There were quite a few closets here - so lots of storage room. Moderns and spacious lounge that has some really nice food! Large selection of breakfast (however, see below on further comments on the restaurant).
Cons: I could hear the guy next to me move his dishes around in the kitchen. I heard all of his conversations. Around 3am, his phone rang. I was convinced that it was actually my phone - that is how well the noise travels between the two rooms. There were no iron and ironing board in the room! I left my suit for dry cleaning at the front desk at 7am. Rule is, if you bring it before 9am, they will deliver the same day by 6pm. I arrived back at 8:30pm and the suit was not there. When I called, they said that I would get it the next day by 9am - but I was checking out the next day at 7am. Long story short, after telling them my situation, they brought the suit to me around 9:30pm that same night.
Breakfast restaurant is very large and super busy all the time. However, I was extremely disappointing with it. The chairs were made of plastic (whit end green) and were extremely dirty!!! I was asked to sit down at a particular table, but once I cam back with my food, some other guest had taken my table. In addition, half of the desks were not set up with all the utensils. Each morning, I had to steal a small spoon from another table to eat my yogurt.
Overall, for a 5 star place - I was extremely disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 270 deluxe room and exclusive suites: advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, synagogue, pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tel Aviv