My family and I stayed here in August 2013 for one week. The place itself is large with great sports facilities, although the swimming pool was very crowded. We stayed in a suite with lots of space, a balcony and access to the executive lounge and free WiFi, which was a real treat. The room have these weird lights (sprinkler battery?) which won't turn off at night and it drove me nuts.
2 negatives will keep me away from this place - my brother got food poisoning and I also had an upset stomach while staying there. The breakfast buffet, while ample and varied, was a hit-and-miss and I was specifically concerned about dairy products and milk being left out for too long without refrigeration. The kitchen needs to check its sanitation procedures and upgrade them.
The second reason being that the location is a bit far from center - you will certainly need a car to get to Tel Aviv. There is a great park nearby but if you want the beach or the city you are better off somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 270 deluxe room and exclusive suites: advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, synagogue, pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tel Aviv