The hotel is well placed (near main motorways and the airport), but is very quiet and well presented (I'm sure that there are quite a few buses around, but it is probably best to have a car)
The standard room was clean, well equipped (tea/coffee making etc.) and there is ample parking outside, at the back.
After reading previous reviews - yes, the two single beds joined together may not be for everyone, but otherwise they are quite comfortable.
I'm not a breakfast person, so didn't taste the huge selection - try not eating the day before...
The price is a bit high though - maybe it's because (for some reason) most of the hotels in Tel-Aviv were fully booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 270 deluxe room and exclusive suites: advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, synagogue, pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tel Aviv