Kfar Maccabiah is a large renovated and comfortable hotel in Ramat Gan, next to the national park and the zoo ("Safari").
The room is big, comfy and very clean. There's not much view but very quiet outside (which I cannot say on the inside, the walls are thin). The only problem with the room is the water facilities in the bathroom, which were quite shaky and not completely attached to there place.
Breakfast was generous and tasty, and the sport center which serves the guests is wonderful - lots of swimming pools (also for kids), water slides, gym etc.
Staff was good and treated any request, including pain-killers for the headache that bothered me for two days.
Tourist probably prefer Tel Aviv, but as locals we found the hotel a good option for a family vacation near home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 270 deluxe room and exclusive suites: advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, synagogue, pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tel Aviv