Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewstennis courtsnational parklarge balconyclose to the airporttel avivfree parkingsports complexchampions restaurantben gurion airportliving roomnice suitehotel guestsgreat facilitieshuge selectionupgraded to a suitenice hotelstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We held a large family reunion at Kfar Maccabiah, as my Israeli family lives in Ramat Gan. It was excellent. Great accommodations, excellent food, good staff, and the swimming pools were well-used by our family (17 of us). It would be nice if the advertised free shuttle into Te-Aviv actually existed, but that was a small matter. When we go again, though,n I think we will opt for full board, rather than just breakfast, as we ate at the Hotel almost all the time. The barrista is a wonderful young woman, and her soy lattes are phenomenal. Shabbat dinner was spectacular.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Fab hotel and food is great with great facilities.Pool area needs tarting up and new sun beds. Take the 55 or 63 bus from Aluf Sadeh to town- the bus system is really good and very reasonable compared to taxis.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Cliff C
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed in Kfar Hamaccabiah many times. I am an Israeli who lives in England for many years and I was actually born in Ramat Gan where the hotel is. So I would like to think I know what I am talking about. I also travel a lot on business and stayed in Israel 11 times in the past 3 years for different reasons. The hotel has the best breakfast I ever had in any hotel I stayed worldwide. The Israeli breakfast is well known for being very good but this hotel is the best. The rooms are fantastic, new, clean and large enough and we often used the suits which are fantastic. Location is great for the airport and main route to Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and the entire country. Yes, it help if you have a car and knows your way, but I supouse people can use the shuttle and taxis. Its true, it is nice to have a sea view which is not available in Ramat Gan, but if you are mobile, you can easily drive to Tel Aviv Beach or other places and at least the parking is free and you dont have the headache of constantly moving in and out from the congested car parks in Tel Aviv. Many hotels in Israel are dated (Despite the expensive prices) and we are quite reasonable people. But some of the expensive hotels we stayed in were so poor and can't be compared to Kfar Hamaccabiah and especially with the quality of the rooms, food and service. However be aware, the pool can be very crowded during the summer months, but if you go out to the beaches or tours, it doesnt really matter. People don't go to Israel to sit by the pool, you can do this anywhere.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2011

My first time here and it is a pleasant experience. Warm greeting at front desk during check in followed by nice lunch in the business lounge. Staff at all levels have been professional and eager to assist to make my stay pleasant and comfortable. Although I most often stay at the Marriot Rennassance when in Tel Aviv, I found this property to be newer and the staff friendlier. I would choose this property over the Marriot property.

Room Tip: If you have an agent in Israel they can get you better rates
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Deoppliber
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Having stayed in many hotels in Israel I felt I had to leave a review of the Kfar.
On the positive side, the rooms in the suites section of the hotel are as good as anything you will stay in except maybe the montefore or the mamilla.
The rooms have a good sized double room with flat screen and dressing table, and plenty of clothes storage.
Then you also get a living room with sofa bed and flat screen, bathroom and extra separate toilet.
The food in the hotel is excellent and the newly opened business centre superb....the evening cocktail snacks are delicious
The down side is the location..... Not in tel aviv and not on the beach.....but there is a pool even though it is in the slightly tired country club attached to the hotel. There are tennis courts and a gym.
If you are on business then it's really a great option.

• Stayed: May 2011