“Great Front Desk Staff!”

Leonardo City Tower Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Front Desk Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The front desk staff of Maytal and Shani were INCREDIBLE! Some of the most helpful and knowledgable staff of any place of ever stayed in my many trips to Israel. They worked with me to help me with my stays in other cities in Israel, and accommodated our large group wonderfully efficient!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank Christian N
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Guest,
It is always a pleasure to hear how our staff were able to help our guests during there stay.
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us and we hope to see you with us again on your next trip to Israel.
I hope you had a wonderful trip and a safe flight home.
Merav Soberano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

The most important part of my decision to stay in this hotel is amazing staff. Meital, Maya, Elen and Israel thank you very much for you passion, assistance and hospitality. Also thanks to executive chef Robert for tasty food. Also thanks to Uri from security for his help.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

How wonderful to hear that our staff was so helpful to you while you were staying at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoying coming back to stay with us because of our wonderful staff.
Ii hope you join us again very soon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

For my business trip purpose, it's the best location in ramat gan. Good value for money. Staff is good and polite and service decent. Rooms are average, not extravagantly good. Not enough amenities toiletries in the bath room. Will stay again when in Tel-Aviv

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank nilangmehta
Dear Guest,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to hear how our guests are enjoying there stay and how we can improve your stay with us.
I do hope that you notified us that you would like some more amenities in your room.
We are always available and take pride in making sure our guests have everything they.
I hope you had a safe trip home.
Jerusalem
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I brought a friend along with me when I recently completed the International Tel Aviv 10k race. The hotel was very close to the trains and the buses. All of the reception people were knowledgeable; the breakfast was one of the best buffets I have EVER seen! The room was very comfortable as well. We were given a coupon on check in for free pastries and drinks, which we used the next day. The coissants were out of this world and served with finesse. When my friend asked if anyone knew of an open wine shop, she was promptly told she would be GIVEN a free bottle of wine! I would definitely come back, and the next time try out the spa, the restaurant....

Room Tip: Away from elevator, which is my standard tip.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank bandaidslsJerusalem
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Guest,
How nice to hear that you arrived from out the country to participate in the 10k run.
Even more wonderful that you had some time to enjoy our delicious buffet breakfast and that our staff were so helpful to you.
I was honored to hear from my staff that they were able to help your friend with a little gift for a friend that she was going to visit on Friday night, and because it was getting so close to Shabbat all of the stores were already closed. It was our absolute pleasure to help out.
We hope to see you back again soon.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Good hotel, clean, secure and friendly with good amenities. Good breakfast. Pleasant bar with good bar food. A pity that the 'Arugula Restaurant' was never open - I lived-off bar food for the week since the hotel is away from the main strip by quite a way and I was working long hours.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Located near the hotel are some very nice restaurants within walking distance that I am sure if you speak with the front desk, next time you visit us, they will be happy to point you in the right direction of something delicious. Especially after a long day I can understand completely that you would want to see something new on the menu. We hope to see you back again soon and if you arrive on a Friday the Arugula restaurant is always open with a amazing buffet.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

We had been travelling around Israel and stayed in some shocking hotels that cost a lot more so when we walked into our room we were pleasantly surprised. We had a mini suite it was modern clean roomy I couldn't actually fault it ,

The pool area was lovely. A bit noisy but were not there to long for it to bother us

Breakfast was really lovely Coffee was a little slow being served but the food and selection was great

Room service. Was expensive and the service not great

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Sammiemargo
Dear Guests,
I hope you enjoyed your trip of Israel, and I thank you for taking the time to write such kind comments about your stay with us.
It is always nice to be surprised by that one place you where not to sure about, and I am glad that place was the Leonardo City Tower Hotel for you.
I would also like you to know that I have passed on your comments about the service and it will be taken care of.
It is every important to us that of guests feel comfortable and enjoy themselves throughout there stay.
Hope you had a safe trip home.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

The quality of the hotel and the service offered is really excellent. Rooms are big and nice bed is fantastic, the only concern is the noise if you are in the highway side. Breakfast is excellent, the personell is extremely kind and service really good. I appreciate very much also the lounge service: quiet place, excellent service and good food.
The only negative point according to me is the location,there are really few restaurant nearby, you need to take a taxi to go out for dinner.

Room Tip: Higher floors is less noisy
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Cinzia C
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would first very much like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write such wonderful comments about your stay.
It is always nice to hear that our guests had time to enjoy the hotel facilities.
Concerning your comment about the noise from the highway, I do hope you let us know that it was bothering you so that we were able to arrange a different room that would be more to your satisfaction.
Please do not hesitate next time you stay with us to call ahead of time and we will be happy to write a comment in your reservation with a special request for a room away from the highway.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramat Gan
Leonardo Beach Tel Aviv Hotel
Vital Hotel
Vital Hotel
#17 of 98 in Tel Aviv

Been to Leonardo City Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!