“My stay at Leonardo City Tower”

Leonardo City Tower Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I am coming several times a year to the City Tower Hotel and feel here at home. It is in a good and central Location from which one can easily enter Tel Aviv but can also get in minutes on the high way in every direction. The hotel itself is a Business Hotel with all necessary facilities. Rooms are very pleasant and Food is good. The Business Lounge is well-managed by the same Lady (Ofra) for many years and she is doing a great Job in Hosting Business People like myself who often invite guests to the longue. All in all I can warmly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to hear that you frequently visit the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to have returning guests and to hear how much you enjoy the business lounge.
We await your next visit.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Small room, very noisy guests in the next room. I've stayed here before and it was okay. This time i was given a small room with a common door to adjoining room and the door was so thin that you could literally listen to the guests in the other room. There were 7/8 persons in next room making all kind of noises. Finally after a very angry call to reception @ 2 am, someone from security came up and calmed them and ask some of them to leave. Overall nor value for money. 220 US$ / night and i couldn't sleep till 3AM. Not worth it at all.

Room Tip: Ask for a better room. They have very nice big rooms and small dingy rooms too for the same price.

Dear Guest,
I would first like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred while you stayed with us.
It is very important that you understand that guest satisfactory is our top priority and I am very sorry to hear that you had a problem with noise.
Our staff is available 24/7 in order to take care of any complaints that a guest may have, and we do our best to make sure that these complaints are taken care of as quickly as possible. I hope you reconsider and join us again.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had our sales meeting at the Leonardo, and the hotel gave us a good service. In general we got good and fast answers from the staff and the room we had was really nice ( we had a junior suite with my family) with beatiful views of Tel Aviv.

The breakfast was good with many things to select. For having dinner we decided to go out with our family almost all days. I believe there are some issues with the pool and installations for kids be improved in order to get the wow from the customers who travel with our families.

Finally, the balance between the cost we paid and the value we received, was the best of our trip to Israel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment about your stay at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
How lovely that your family were able to join you on your business trip.
I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed yourselves and that our staff were able to help you with what ever you may have needed.
Hope to see you and your family back with us again soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I used to stay in another hotel from the same chain, when I visit Tel-Aviv,but this time we had a corporate event for several days in the Leonardo City Tower. All in all, this hotel is nealy perfect. There is a short list of good Italian dishes in the lobby bar, but I would prefer going outside.

Dear Guest,
It is always nice to hear that guests have had the opportunity to try out the different hotels from the Fattal Chain.
We were very happy to have you stay with us and I hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in January 2014. It was advertised as a 5-star hotel, but I would say it is 3-3.5 stars. We had cockroaches in our room. when I told management (and showed them the picture) they said they would fumigate after we left. They didnt offer to do anything for us. Pretty disappointing for a "5 star" hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Guest,
I would very much appreciate it if you could contact me at yorava@fattal.co.il.
We do not take guests complaints lightly and to hear that you did speak with someone but did not receive an answer to your liking is not up to our standards.
I do hope you contact me as soon as possible I would very much like to check what dates you stayed with us in order to get to the bottom of this matter.
Yora Vardi

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We found the staff to be rude and unfriendly. The carpets in the rooms were stained and the mini refrigerators were dirty. We were very disappointed as we have stayed here in the past and did not have these problems.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
I would first like to apologize for an inconvenience you may have had.
I do hope you notified us of any problems you had with the room so that we were able to take care of this matter as soon as possible.
It is nice to hear that you have stayed with us in the past and that you have had better experiences then this last.
I do hope you give us the chance to redeem ourselves one last time.
I hope you had a safe trip home and we see you again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip and the hotel and staff were very nice. I also received a complimentary room upgrade which is always welcome. The hotel has an informal Italian restaurant which served good food and was open late. My only complaint is that the bathroom garbage had not been emptied from the previous guest, which is pretty gross, but I am sure this was just an oversight as the rest of the room was clean. Would stay again.

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
I would also like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have had when you checked into the room.
We do pride ourselves on cleanliness and I am sure this was just one of those human errors.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and that the upgrade of the room was to your liking.
I hope you had a safe trip home and we would like very much to see you with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramat Gan
1 mi away
Rimonim Tower Hotel Ramat Gan
Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District
Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites
Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center
Royal Beach Hotel Tel Aviv by Isrotel Exclusive Collection
Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv

Been to Leonardo City Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!