“Very Nice and good value”

Leonardo City Tower Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
London
“Very Nice and good value”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Always stay there and always will stay there great value for money staff are very helpful.
Rooms are very clean lounge is very nice.
Pool is very clean and big.
They have a great gym for use.
Food is lovely.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Guest,
It is an absolute pleasure to hear that you are a returning guest at the Leonardo City Tower.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoy our hotel so much and that the staff are always there to help you.
I hope you had a safe flight home and we await your next visit.
Merav Soberano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We found supersized cockroaches in our room. We took a photo and asked for another room. They would not believe us until we showed the photo. Our children received a room next to a wedding party and the employee lied that there was no wedding. It took 1.5 hours of arguments to move to another floor. We never received an apology. They were not surprised about the the roaches so this must be an ongoing problem. I am mostly upset that there was no reaction and a great unwillingness to accommodate us after they learned of the roaches. The next day I also had a bug bite on my leg which I assume I got in the motel room as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank corinnecrow
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you very much for bringing this matter to our attention.
I am sure that the manager on staff that same evening took care of your complaint to the fullest extent.
Concerning your comment about the long wait for a new room, I am sure that our staff wanted to make sure the room was absolutely perfect for you so that you could enjoy the rest of your stay.
I hope you had a wonderful trip home.
Regards,
london
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in its better days when it was a Sheraton and in common with a lot of other people. There was something lacking in the hotel that it didn't have an atmosphere and its breakfast was given an early usual location. I have not stayed in this hotel in quite some time and unfortunately had recent occasion to have to stay in this hotel further short period of time.

This hotel is quite simply dilapidated and dirty. The staff do try their best to cover for the deficiencies in the hotel that quite clearly had seen better days. Quite recently, but do not stay in this hotel. If you're looking for a decent three star/four-star hotel. It is at best a low three star hotel.

I personally did not even the hotel as if the public areas was so dirty. I would hate to see what the kitchen looks like.

Although I accept decoration is a personal choice. I doubt anyone likes the garish colours that this hotel has.

The room was facing the motorway and I had a significant amount of noise pollution both on the road and from the train. I would suggest that you look at the other hotel if you to stay in this area that I have previously reviewed the Hotel Indigo which is a few minutes walk, but the quality of the hotel is not comparable the Indigo rooms are smaller significantly.

I really would suggest that this is at best a Travelodge quality/type hotel. The beds are uncomfortable, the general hotel the shabby, it smells of stale cigarette smoke and is musty.

I will not be staying again in this hotel if I can possibly avoid it.

I would also point out that I note that most of the positive comments are made by people who have only reviewed this hotel and/or one other hotel,

1 Thank Givemeaholiday
I would first like to apologize for any problems that you may have had while staying at The Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
I do hope that you let us know of any inconvenience you may have had so that we were able to correct this matter as quickly as possible.
As for the look of the hotel I can understand that every person has there own taste in colors and furniture.
Because of your comments Tripadvisor thought that they were not objective and found it correct to remove it from there website.
There was also no mention of what room or floor you may have been on so that we could check this matter further.
Which we would still like to check if you would be welling to apply us with more information about your reservation.
We do hope you had a safe trip home and we would like very much to have another chance to host you again.
Regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I visited this hotel again and was once again satisfied with all services. The food is excellent and service brilliant especially the business lounge run by the one and only unique Ofra. I was shocked to see a recent review which attempts to trash the hotel . This review says that all positive reviews are from people living near the hotel and this is suspect. The fact is that I live in London UK. The reviewer who found all the faults in the hotel in my opinion has bit stayed at this hotel and is simply writing on behalf of a rival hotel. I encourage all to try this hotel which delivers excellent value for money.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 26, 2013

City Tower Hotel is a home away from home with very friendly staff,

The rooms are spacious, with amazingly comfortable beds, the breakfast is generous and varied, the restaurant has a great chef and the restaurant staff are fantastically friendly and helpful.

The Spa is very reasonably priced with great therapists and special discounts for hotel guests.

The best part for me is the Business Lounge, with the warmest welcome from Ofra the manager (perhaps she is the reason I would never go elsewhere), constant snacks and drinks, quiet place to chill, work and have casual meetings and with a buffet dinner I would pay for, (no need to go out for dinner)

The City Tower is amazingly situated for access to the whole of Israel, as it's just off the highway, 15 minutes from the Airport, Raanana and on the edge of Tel Aviv, minutes from one of the largest Shopping Centres in Tel Aviv The Azrieli Mall, next to the train station and 10 minutes from Tel Aviv beach in traffic

There is an underground car park which is not owned by the hotel, it is very convenient but quite expensive ($15) but ensure you get a car park validation ticket from the front desk, which will allow multiple entries for 24 hours/ your stay.

I cannot understand "Givemeaholiday's" review, where was he staying? I always stay at a Hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews, accept that there are always negative reviews, due to a difficult guest or a bad experience, but here I know the hotel and completely disagree with the reviewers facts. except as with all hotels, furniture if it's not brand new, becomes worn and sometimes dilapidated, I am a fussy person and would not call any part of the hotel dilapidated. Please see my other reviews, to prove that I am genuine and make negative comments when necessary. As this is a business hotel, Local people do stay there as it is next to the diamond district, to avoid traffic. There is nothing suspicious about the reviews, TripAdvisor has started to become noticed by Israelis, and therefore they are starting to write reviews, (One has to start somewhere)

Room Tip: Club rooms give access to the business lounge, which if you are going to be in the hotel for periods...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
It was an absolute pleasure to read your review about our hotel, and so nice to hear that you are a returning a guest.
It is very important to us that our guests feel at home while staying with us.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoy so many of the outlets located in and near the hotel.
I would like to thank you very much for all of your kind comments and for taking the time to defend our hotel.
I await your next visit with open arms.
New York, NY
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel- not on beach but central to transportation . Very friendly and helpful front desk.'stayed for 8 days. Room is clean and comfortable . Hotel is quiet . Pool and gym nice. Breakfast is the best

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments concerning your stay at The Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is always nice to hear that guests are enjoying themselves.
I hope you decided to join us again soon.
USA
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I used this hotel in the many times in the past and this time I could see a sharp drop in its overall condition.
The doors from the parking area to the parking elevators are very hard to push open and they need painting. The parking elevators are old an need cleanup and remodeling. The rooms are poorly maintained, the showers fixtures are missing parts and the tub has mold. The gym has old equipment and it is poorly maintained, some treadmills display is not working, the mats are old and dirty, etc..
The food is not what I was used to. The bread selection is more limited and they are re-using old croissants by toasting them for days after they passed their prime. There is no fresh OJ, just a flavored drink from concentrate. The food is still addible but the overall breakfast buffet is no longer above average.
I ordered an "apple pizza" cake from the Tapasta restaurant and the ice cream was old and icy.
The people are nice and accommodating but the hotel's property is deteriorating.
I like the location but this may have been my last stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dan K
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment about your stay at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
First I would like you to know that the parking facility is an external company and not owned by the hotel. Therefore, we are not liable for any maintenance that may be required.
We are constantly engaged in the maintenance of the rooms, and if there is any fault or problem you can always contact us and we'll take care of it thoroughly.
I would like to know what was the diversity from the breakfast that you felt from your past stay with us.
We are constantly engaged in the improvement of the hotel, the food and of course the service. Staff are available to guests 24/7.
I hope you had a safe trip home.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramat Gan
Leonardo Beach Tel Aviv Hotel
Vital Hotel
Vital Hotel
#15 of 100 in Tel Aviv

Been to Leonardo City Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!