“Nothing special”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
Brussels, Belgium
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

I've spent about two weeks in this hotel and I have to say I had a bit higher expectation from this place. Room I've got was quite big and comfortable but it was something wrong with ventilation system and I had feeling that somebody is smoking there every day. Air condition works fine, but to adjust the temperature is kind of challenge so sometimes I couldn't breath and sometimes was freezing. Internet connection works fine if you want to check your mail but forget about watching films on YouTube. No info about hotel services in the room. Stuff on the reception does the job but sometimes I've got a feeling that I simply disturb.
For next trip I'll choose another place.

One more thing about neighborhood - I would recommend this place only if you have something to do around. This is rather business area and on the evening this is dead place

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

We stay at the Leonardo City Tower every time we come to Israel and have done so for years.
our needs are always anticipated and we love the blend of professionalism and informality at the hotel which mean we are given excellent service but still greeted as friends.

We especially appreciate the staff at reception who always go the extra mile for us and for whome nothing is too much trouble. such service, to us, is worth every penny! well done to Nissim Segev and all the team!

Room Tip: all rooms have glass walls, but try to get high floor on the west side, and you can enjoy seeing the...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

Poor service. The phone does not show which button to press for “room service”, or “phone call.” When I called the receptionist, I was told to press “9”. After pressing “9”, there was no outside line. I called the receptionist again, and was told that I need to come to the front-desk to “deposit some money” before they can open a line for me to make any phone call. I told them that I had given them my credit card when I checked in. I was then able to make a phone call!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 5flower
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Concernig the ridiculous prices on hotels in Tel Aviv, Leonardo offers good value. It is NOT on the beach, though, there is nothing around it (except the Israeli diamond exchange or Israeli diamond centre, which are worth visit :-)) but if you are searching for functional, clean and nice place to stay, this is it.
Late check out ok, good breakfast (seems like a common thing in Israel), clean room (very small, though but not smaller than Hilton's or Sheraton's, though), comfortable bed.
Good choice.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dashiki1
Beersheba, Israel
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

Five-star hotel is considered as actual, in my opinion, is less than that. The team is trying to help as best he could. Very courteous staff. Very small dining room and cramped, the food level is not appropriate to a hotel of this class graduated. The stay was pleasant.The room was very pleasant.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

I had been to Israel recently and had been booked at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel in Ramat-Gan, near the diamond district. I landed there at 4 AM after a flight from Mumbai. The checki-n by the person on duty at this odd hour was a pleasant and quick job. The room was very spacious and well equipped. The spread for breakfast was very good and as a vegetarian, I did not have any problems!

Throughout my stay of 3 days, the experience was flawless and the staff courteous. Though there was no extra warmth, it was very functional and efficient.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank KChandra
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2011

As expected, the entire hotel is beautifully appointed & furnished from top to bottom, but what really impressed me was the first class service I received from the staff. Nissim at the front desk & Ofra with the lounge couldn't have been more gracious. Their extra efforts were extremely helpful & greatly appreciated.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Leonardo Beach Tel Aviv Hotel
Vital Hotel
Vital Hotel
#17 of 98 in Tel Aviv

Been to Leonardo City Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!