“Bravo Victor!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This restraint is providing guests first and foremost with an aesthetically pleasing experience thanks to the magnificent tastes of dishes. Chloelys'menu offer a rich variety of platters from around Europe. With precise use of the finest ingredients turn the concealed menu promises into delicacies to the palate.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My first visit ended with the thought..why wasnt i here before?...my second visit provided the answer, the third visit renew my hope that the first experience was truer.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

When you step in the restaurant, you feel welcome, the personnel is actually waiting for you.
The service is impeccable, the menu is well explained.
My family and I ordered from the business menu which is very rich and various.
I ordered the bresaola capaccio as the first course. In my opinion, the slices were too thin but in the overall really tasty.
The crab cake is excellent, next time that what I will order.
Though it is a fish restaurant, I took the rump steak, it was delicious.
As for the dessert, I ordered the volcano dolce di leche and it was a blast!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Sorry but I found the food overpriced and over rated. There were only 4 or 5 tables occupied so there was not much atmosphere. We took the dinner menu, there was a fair choice of dishes they were good but not as tasty as I would have imagined for the standard of this restaurant.
One very big plus point is the parking at the back of the restaurant.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had a business lunch on Saturday afternoon. The place is very beautiful and impressive. The crowd of the visitors is the restaurant is high quality. Very quiet and exclusive. The food was very delicious. We ate smoked meat Carpaccio was excellent fillet steak was excellent and grilled peppered tuna was also very delicious.The desserts were beautiful and delicious. They also have sugar-free chocolate dessert delicious. There is no doubt that this is a very good restaurant. Excellent service and very clean. Expensive but worth the money