All reviews business lounge rooftop pool great central location ironing board guest relations manager fattal chain would definitely stay here again pedestrian mall nice hotel independence square other hotels the main square first stop would highly recommend this hotel friday night meal restaurant staff coffee cups
Reviewed May 27, 2017

The hotel is situated on the corner of the central square in Netanya after a mix up on arrival Michael Dubinin and Valeria looked after us with great patience and the room was fabulous with great views of the sea. There a couple of small niggles which were sorted out the stay of 10 days was great

Room tip: get rooms that have a view of the sea
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Adrian H
hanni n, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Netanya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Reviewed May 25, 2017

We only spent one night here but it was ok. The rooms were quite dated, but clean. The best part of the hotel was the proximity to the beach. We arrived just in time for dinner which was ok. It is a Kosher dining hall but we found the selection good. A little bland, but nothing a little salt and pepper couldn't help with.

After dinner, we took a nighttime walk to the beach and it was sooo worth it!. We felt safe even though it was dark and only a few people were present. My husband and I took a moonlight swim and it was amazing. The waters were actually not as cold as I expected (the Sea of Galilee was cooler) and we enjoyed the light waves. The area was well lit. My husband even took a pre-dawn run on the beach and felt very safe.

Enjoy!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
hanni n, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Netanya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Thank you for choosing Leonardo Plaza Hotel Netanya
I was glad to read that you enjoyed your time
The sea is very close to the hotel and that's a great advantage
We look forward to seeing you again among our guests again
HANNI NIZRI
GUEST RELATION
MANAGER

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Clean room , great staff specially on the reception . I received a very nice traitement by Miss. Valeria and Miss. Anastasia . They help me to celebrate my birthday and my aniversary day May 24 . Very good service in the dinning room and good meals .

Room tip: In the center of the city
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 25, 2017

We stayed overnight here with a group of 26, our room was lovely, large and clean. The location is convenient but best of all was the food and the choice of food! I think our whole group enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Other than the location being convenient everything else has been the pits. There is no bottled water in the room, the food in the hotel is horrible, the wear and tear in the room is too much, and the place it self is really dated and old. There are a lot of patch jobs done here to patch things up. Not to mention, the wall socket doesn't work with other countries and the amenities are poor in this hotel.

Don't see a reason to pay 200 USD for this place.

I post this review so that you don't have to!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing Leonardo Plaza Hotel Netanya
I was sorry to hear that you did not enjoy us at the hotel
We will be happy to host you again next time and correct your previous stay
You can call me personally and take care.
Hani Nizri