“A good stopover when shopping at the mall”
Review of Kyoto Poleg - CLOSED

Kyoto Poleg
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed October 21, 2012

If you love sushi, this is a good place for a quick refuelling stop while shopping at the lovely and airy mall. Staff are friendly and helpful. Good value business lunch option.

1  Thank klara67

Reviewed September 10, 2012

There simply was nothing special about that sushi... I can make better.
The place is too loud for my taste, but the staff was nice.

Overall, a bit overpriced and way overrated.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great staff and great food at very reasonable rates.
Good choices, excellent Sushi. They could expand their wine list a bit though but we did get good wines.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have eaten a few times at this restaurant. The food is fresh and delicious. The nicest part is the most attentive staff and the manageress is a delightful person. The last 2 times we ate there we received a 10 % off voucher for home delivery. I decided to take advantage so I called and ordered for Shabbat at on Friday morning. The lady who took my order was so helpful.she helped me with my choices knowing that I wanted cooked fish options. She even suggest that I have it delivered just before the store closed on Friday. I also wanted to order lunch for my grandsons. The lunch promptly and the large dinner order arrived late afternoon. Everything was delicious.
Thank you.

1  Thank luckyducky16
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have been to Japan on 3 occasions and can truthfully say that Kyoto Poleg in the Yamim Mall - Netanya, Israel, could easily compete with most restaurants in Tokyo. The sushi was fresh and delicious, cooked fish wonderful, the steaks are excellent, the salads outstanding and the service was fast and pleasant thanks to the hands on, friendly care of manager Esti Tirer-Sall. If like Japanese food or want to try it - this is definitely a place for a meal.