“My Most Favorite Restaurant in All the World!”
Review of Tishreen

Tishreen
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Nazareth
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tishreen located at the heart of Annunciation city Nazareth close to the old market . Tishreen opened at October month witch means Tishreen in arabic . The resturant based on fusion style of cuisine that mixes authentic and modern food from different kitchens around the world . In authentic you can find special meals like ( kofta - muhammar - arrosa and more) and modern food as ( pizza - pasta - carpaccio - cordon blue... ) unforgetting the kids special meals. Many options for vegans and Vegetarians . full bar service and a wide wine menu . folekloric warm welcoming deccoraitions . We are interested to know your own experience in Tishreen so always waiting for your review at tripadvisor.
New Delhi, India
“My Most Favorite Restaurant in All the World!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I've traveled around the world, eaten at hundreds of restaurants, had Tishreen for the first time in 2008 and waited 3 years to eat it again! When I came back to Nazareth with a group of friends, I made sure I took them one at a time so I could go again and again during our time in Nazareth. :) The food is exceptional..I haven't had anything on the menu I didn't like. Try the Coffee and Plum chicken or the Oven Roasted Eggplant dish! Be sure to get the blended mint lemonade too! The atmosphere is also wonderful and the service is great. Like other places in Arab culture, they expect you'll make yourself comfortable and stay a while, so don't expect the staff to feel the need to rush. It is an experience you won't regret!

• Visited August 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Ottawa, Canada
“Best meal of our lives!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful friendly staff that worked together. Everything we ate was unbelievable, we even ordered an extra side of veggies because they tasted like candy! Good selection of alcohol, reasonable prices and great atmosphere. We enjoyed this restaurant much more than Al-Redy. SO DELICIOUS!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delightful, highly recommended”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Tishreen is a western-arab restaurant. The place resembles a bistro, it combines beautifully between the local and international.
For starters we had Rocket salad, which was a lovely twist on the watercress (garger) local salad,figs and sabra fruit green salad, very good humus, and from the wood oven an eggplant in red tehine - yamm...
For the main courses we took (again from the wooden oven) we had lamb chops, Muhammar, and Sinia (Kofta) all were delicious, full of taste and spices.

The dessert was ok, no more.
Excellent, attentive service.

• Visited July 2012
“I like it”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Delicious food, good service, classic atmosphere, this restaurant recommended to anyone who wants to eat good food in Nazareth...

2 Thank Hanosh86
Spokane, Washington
“A place where even the water is beautiful”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This dining experience was exceptional. The owner, manager and waitresses took care of my every need. For any comfort, a simple polite request was met with " no problem!" that being said, the food was remarkably good, I lingered for over 3 hours with a bottle of wine, 3 full courses and dessert served with tea. The entire bill (including tip was under 45.00 US $). The portions are ample enough to share between two people and still be quite satisfied. A meal , a good meal is in the entire experience, your atmosphere, willingness to take in the people and surroundings, to savor the bites one at a time. At Tishreen you are allowed to do this without pressures usually experienced to hurry up and clear the table....at Tishreen you can become a friend. I have already reserved my table for next week.

• Visited June 2012