“Longa - the temple of "The God of Small things "”
Review of Longa - espresso bar - CLOSED

Longa - espresso bar
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
“Longa - the temple of "The God of Small things "”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I am Nazareth citizen , and Longa is one of the most simple cafe I had ever been , The cafe is simple and elegant, I personally know the owners and they are a young couple who succeeded to gave the place a youthful atmosphere full of humanitarian posters and messages as well as a lot of creativity that sometimes it takes me back to the 60s and 70s era but in modern way.

The food is simple and delicious , If you are the type of simple food simple place to just set down to relax and read a book from their small unique library or to set with your laptop with a cup of coffee beside you this is THE PLACE that you can find a joy in simple small things.

The place is also close to Post Office and Mary's Well, and other useful / attractive places . I almost visit this cafe every week and always have fun and joy with my friends and sometimes when I come alone.

• Visited October 2013