“Great multimedia with much efford!!”

International Center Mary of Nazareth
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Nazareth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Let Mary be your guide to Jesus through the Scriptures. - A one-hour multimedia show in 11 languages, (HE,FR,AR,EN,IT,ES,PL,RU,PT,DE,JP) - Three 30' movies to deepen the mystery of Mary (16 languages)- Chapel- Gardens roof with a breathtaking view of old Nazareth- Archeological site : ruins of a house from Jesus'time- Cafeteria Opening hours : Monday - Saturday: 9:30-12:00 AM and 2:30-5:00 PM.Private booking available at any time.Fees : donation 50 NIS
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 5, 2014

It was a great experience, the multimedia show of the Center is really to recommend, you shouldnt miss it when you are in Nazareth. You get a really good and wide impression of the life of Maria, Joseph and Jesus, in a very easy way!!

Thank F. M
All reviews
"multimedia presentation"
in 23 reviews
"rooftop garden"
in 7 reviews
"special effects"
in 5 reviews
"great view of the city"
in 4 reviews
in 18 reviews
"story"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I first visit with the 125 Chinese group. We all had a very nice time and experience, seeing the excitement of this group, I decided to bring my following group of Protestants from the USA, it again was a great fun to learn from the extremely well done multimedia. The story is well balance, showing and being sensitive to the different traditions visiting the place, the staff are warm and welcoming, both of my groups felt very blessed by the experice. Lunch was excellent. Hannaniah Pinto

Reviewed May 25, 2014

First off, I have to give this place kudos for staying open for us. We entered at 5:50 (they closed at 6). Rather than shoeing us away, they allowed us to experience the whole program. They were very friendly.

With that being said, one of the rooms was not working so we had to skip part of the story and the theology of the program is not what I agree with. This is a catholic-centric experience and those with a protestant background will be unfamiliar with some of the Bible verses used, etc. I would not have this as my top experience in Nazareth (Go to Nazareth Village), but it was interesting.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The chapel is so quiet and spiritual, which I found unusual in Nazareth. The views from the roof are splendid and the staff are friendly and helpful. Can't comment on the interactive experience as we didn't do that.

1  Thank SinBosun