“Fourth stay and will be back”

Al-Mutran Guest House
Ranked #2 of 15 Nazareth B&B and Inns
“Fourth stay and will be back”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Love this place.
Quite.
Friendly.
Clean.
Beutiful.
Great location.
What more does one want??
Will be there next Summer..

I thought I wrote what I wanted to say, but just found out that I have to write minimum of 200 words, so here I am chattering till I reach 200...
Do I need more??
Seems that I do..
What shall talk about?
We engineers are not used to rambling on...
HELP..!!,

Nooooooooo, cannot believe that i still have not reached 200 words...
This has better be enough....

One two three four five six seven eight nine ten....
وبعدين؟؟؟
Eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
6 Thank Sahar S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Arrived late for a one night stay, the owner was very helpful, even if i arrived 3 hours after agreed time. The room was excellent with a view of Nazareth, a beautiful small balcony is placed on the same floor as my room, there you can enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning sun.
Had a long and very nice breakfast that as the rest of the guest house has a personal touch to it.
You cant get any better location, in the middle of all the attractions.
And the staff are very helpful and will make sure you have a great stay in Nazareth.
I only regret i didn't have more time there, but i will for sure stay there on my next visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank MrAasli
Kuwait
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed at Al-Mutran about a week ago with a group of friends for two nights, and I really wished I had the time to stay longer. The hotel was absolutely exquisite. The rooms were comfy, clean and nicely decorated, bathrooms were modern. There was a communal area that connects the rooms on first floor that was tastefully furnished with eclectic pieces of furniture. Breakfast was delicious, and service could not be better. The staff were all friendly and generous. I simply felt like I was at home. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Samar Y
Port Royal, South Carolina
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My 18 year old grandson and I enjoyed our three nights at the guest house. We were greeted by Emile with graciousness and after helping us to our room offered much information about Nazareth and the places to visit. Our room was just right and opened onto a dining and living room area and a small patio that over looked the city. We had tea pot and refrigerator close by too. This space was a perfect place to spread out when we were in our room. Breakfast was a feast and delicious of local foods. Emile was helpful in understanding the culture and language. The guest house is charming, reflecting the charm of past and we stayed on the third floor and felt like a guest in friends' home. Sallie took us to the Spice Shop the day we left and told us some of the history of Nazareth. I plan to return to learn more. One important element: a phone number and specific address would be helpful in finding the guest house. Although everyone in town was most helpful!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank TZiPi0413
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Such a beautiful hotel, authentic and peaceful, in the heart of Nazareth old town. The team are super friendly and will happily help you arrange opportunities to experience real life here. You won't regret staying here!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank BallyBlighter
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 17, 2013

A beautiful place to be based to explore Nazareth. Emphatically not a boring chain hotel, this is a one-off with widely diverse rooms and a great welcome.

It was great to be able to stroll around Nazareth early or late when there were far fewer tourists and it was ideally located for that.

Our room was very much a one-off and charming because of it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Derek M
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights with a friend and we both loved it. It was recommended by my friend's daughter and son in law and it lived up to expectations in every way. Best breakfast we had in our time in the Holy Land and a nice touch to have tea/coffee making facilities in our room-the only place we had that . We had a clean, comfortable twin room and although small, the shortage of space was more than compensated for by having lovely general areas to sit in-balcony overlooking the old city and sitting area both on our floor and on the floor below. The hospitality was excellent-coffee on arrival and lovely friendly hosts. We had excellent meals at restauants recommended by them.We would definitely stay again and would recommend to anyone going to Nazareth. Central location near to all major sites.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends