“very nice place”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I have been to Ida many times, each time was great. The food is very good. the place is nice and welcoming, and the service is good.
I have tried the "tastes" special meal and it was very good. But when there is a special theme dinner. like wine or meet and beer it is even better. Try to get reservations for such dinner.
I have not been to Ida after it changed to Kosher, I hope they can maintain the standard of high quality, as the sea food dishes were one of the best I had, especially the crabs in cream special.

1  Thank T M

Reviewed December 20, 2013

it was a cold night and we were looking for a hot soup, not more. all the open restaurants around were crowdy, smoky and not very inviting...
we continue walking and saw a different place - modest and quite. although it was quite empty - we entered and we asked for the soups and some other entrees. all was great - really. the service was nice (not professional...) and the price... very good according to the quality,
if there - this is the place!

1  Thank SabaOmer
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I visited there a few times in the past, Nd was very curious to check the new Kosher menu. It was great, interesting, fresh, tasty and unique! The stuff is young but professional, nice and smiling.

1  Thank Gality85
Reviewed November 10, 2013

a very pretty place. some things inside Demanding repair (tables, windows). but the food is above every praise. great breakfasts, bogatye portions for dinner. All very tasty and beautifully served. prices are relatively high, on a pleasant place. of the downsides is that the cafe is only open to 10am. but it is very late. in any case - advise.

2  Thank Efim C
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I ate in this establishment and were both very pleased with our meal.
The service (waiter Chai) was unfortunately disturbed by the diners he was meant to serve - he failed to submit our order for a salad so we sat waiting for our dinner for 20 minutes, when brought to his attention he said OOPS and no more. We were neither offered the wine list nor dessert.
The food was more than enjoyable but coupled with the service our pleasure was diminished.

1  Thank HelenKibbutzTzuba