“Best ice cream”

Yotvata Park
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Eilot
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

If you are on your way to/from eilat there is a must stop place on the way , its calls "yotvata inn"
It belong to the yotvata kibutz who best known for his diary products
You can buy there the best ice cream ever , the best milkshake and other things
We always stop there from our visits in eilat
It is a cool , clean place

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We stopped here on the way to Eilat and it was a lot more than we thought it would be. They have a fairly large store with gifts, food, restaurant items (prepackaged and fresh made) along with a delicious ice cream area (scooped). My wife had a sandwich and I had 3 scoops of rum raisin ice cream. Both of us loved it. Best part is they have clean restrooms! Many tour buses stop here and I can see why. I would highly recommend the stop!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Nice place to understand the history of the settlers and nature in the Arava. Be sure about opening hours before planning the visit.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

Really good ice cream and friendly atmosphere. Best place where to stop on the your way to/from Eilat.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

In the way to Eilat I stoped to fill the tank, but it was so hot that I had to enter just to drink some water. But when I prove the ice cream, i think it is one of the best I've ever had. So good as the italian's gelatos. and in the middle of the desert. Only good and fresh ingredients made directly from the kybutz.
If I get back to Israel, I probably intend to go to Yotvata only due to their ice cream - iogurt and dates. Perfect match