Oasis Hotel Jericho
$169
$226
$165
Agoda.com
Lagoon Hotel & Resort(Dead Sea Region)
$118
$152
$359
$163
$144
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdead seabeautiful hotelwest bankrecommend this hotelpoolside restaurantpool areajordan riverbig roomcall to prayerrooms are spaciousbaptism sitepositive experienceloud musicnice locationjerusalemoasisdesert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The hotel provides a good basis for a visit to the city of Jericho. Overall however it lacks the quality of an Intercontinental: the rooms are decent but you start to see the age of the place with shower heads, mattresses, TVs, and quality of the Wifi service. The minibar is not stocked and there is no room service. The buffet breakfast/lunch/dinner fulfills it's purpose to feed you but is nothing specific. There is a nice pool area, but I was missing a waiter to walk around and serving you food/beverages. There are tennis courts but the hotel only has two very old tennis balls you can borrow. It would not take much to upgrade the experience. On several occasions service staff knocked on my door because they wanted to check something (the drinking glasses) or repair the nightstand - which sounded VERY weird to me and made me carrying all my valuables with me at all the time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

On_the_Road_Again

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review for InterContinental Jericho , we value very much your comments and assuring you of our utmost attention and we take all comments seriously .
I have verified all your notes and took necessary steps on certain comments related to our services , and hope on your next trip to Jericho , we will have the opportunity to have you as our Guest.

Wishing you all the best and thank you again for your valuable review.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We go to this hotel once or twice a year. And we have been to many hotels and countries. My daughter jasmine says this is the hotel she wants to live in for the rest of her life: she says that one day she will buy the hotel!!
What can I say? Every time we go there we enjoy the great hospitality, the spacious and clean rooms and the delicious food. But above all we enjoy the great hospitality of the staff who are always there for you but do that with a sense of dignity, not letting guests do as they wish and bothering others.
This is a great hotel even though it was meant to host the visitors to the nearby closed casino. First time I came here to attend a wedding in 2006 and since then me and my family (four ppl) have come here for almost 12 times. We never get bored of going there. Maybe when my daughter buys the hotel (she is 14 now) we will move to live there!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Karram and Family

Thank you very much for the lovely and interesting review that I read with interest and we all appreciate the loyalty Jasmine and your self shown towards our fine Resort .

My greetings to Mrs. Karram and lovely Jasmine , I hope one day she can Own her Resort :)
We , the Management and all colleagues are committed to our promise to offer our services with love and gain the hearts of our valued clients .

I and my Colleagues are looking forward to meet you here on your next visit to Jericho.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Excellent location close to the Dead Sea. Food in the main restaurant is one of the best I have ever tasted in the ten years. Not all 5 star hotels are alike. The Arabic cuisine dishes thee are wonderful and covers a wide range of varieties. So if you are not staying in the hotel and going for quick business or tourist trip on the way to the Dead Sea my advice is to stop by to try their food.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Mr. Eelhadi

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind and encouraging review . I have copied my Colleagues and the Executive Chef Mr. Kahaleh of your comments .
I am glad that you have enjoyed the stay here and have enjoyed our food at the Restaurant .

We are committed to deliver our promise for all our beloved guests to offer them a great experience at all times .
Hope to have the opportunity to meet you on your next trip to Palestine .

hisham Nammari

Reviewed March 20, 2013

If you want to visit Jericho Palestine, one of the worlds oldest inhabited cities its only Hotel available.Its the biggest building in Jericho and some how looks out of place. It used to be the home of a large casino that was a regular haunt of many from Israel.
The rooms are clean and spacious, the breakfast was poor, not what you would expect for a Five Star.
The main attractions are the Mount of Temptation that you access via cable car, its worth the visit Hisham's Palace if you like historical sites and a must visit is the Dead Sea.

Room Tip: The higher the better for views across the dessert.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Martyn S
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

dear martyn ,

Thank you for the review and hope that your stay in Jericho and the country was pleasant , I agree with you that Jericho still would attract short stays or stopover but it is developing and hope some day Jericho will be an attractive destination for longer stays .

We take our guest reviews seriously and assure you of our best attention at all times , and hope on your next trip you will find a good breakfast that suites your taste.

Thank youa gain for the review and hope to see you here again.

best regards

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I just wanted to write about the wonderful time we had at the Jericho InterContinental Hotel. Hard to believe that such a short drive from Jerusalem the weather was so warm. After checking in we had lunch outside by the pool. The food was really wonderful and the scenery was like a movie set. The entire staff was so helpful during our stay. I am a Royal Ambassador and we were upgraded to a beautiful suite. The breakfast buffet was speculator and during breakfast we started talking to people sitting by us. They were attending a business retreat and we really enjoyed getting to know them. While this was my third trip to Israel, it was my first time to stay in the West Bank. While in Jericho we took the tram to the top of temptation mountain and then shopped for more Boudin carpets. Looking forward to returning next time I am in Israel.

Room Tip: Just ask, the staff is great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank collector
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Collector ,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and experience at the InterContinental Jeicho. We are glad that your experience was to the Hotel and Jericho was pleasant and we really hope to see you here again .

I assure you that we keep all the time an eye to our valued customers comfort and ensure that all services they wish are done here .
many thanks and best regards