Oasis Hotel Jericho
$169
$226
$165
Agoda.com
Lagoon Hotel & Resort(Dead Sea Region)
$118
$152
$359
$163
$144
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdead seabeautiful hotelwest bankrecommend this hotelpoolside restaurantpool areajordan riverbig roomcall to prayerrooms are spaciousbaptism sitepositive experienceloud musicnice locationjerusalemoasisdesert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We enjoyed our stay in the junier suite. The room and the hotel is clean. Good place to relax. We took dinner at the hotel and it was very good. I will come back again, for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Mr. Wajihjoe

Thank you very much for choosing InterContinental Jericho for your stay , and thank you for taking the time to write your review which we appreciate ,
We are glad that you and your Family enjoyed the stay and looking forward to see you soon again at our fine Hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great Hotel, great breakfast, great rate. Don't miss going to Jericho if you're in Israel. $150 for a first class experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff T
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2012

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and your experience at InterContinental Jericho, I was our pleasure to have you with us and looking forward again to meet you on your next trip to the Holy land.

Regards from me and my Team.

General Manaager

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Our tour group stayed here one night and it was great. As far as cleanliness, this hotel was the best one we stayed at. I loved the view of the desert and waking up to see a young man on a camel scurrying somewhere in a hurry. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Dear Omaopatravellers

Our Dear Beloved Omaopa

Thank you very much for the nice review , and we are glad that you found the Hotel and the Destination Jericho are interesting and up to your expectations and were a great experience .
We are committed to our work hard to offer the best value for money and gain the love of our valued Clients .
We hope to have the chance to meet you again on your next visit to the Holy Land .
From me and my Team members , we thank you again and wish you and your Family all the best for 2012...
Sincerely

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Rooms were lovely, beds superb, beautiful pools and spa. I had an excellent massage and overall service was excellent. Only one little thing....the buffet food left something to be desired. Great local cheeses and yogurt but not much selection of other foods. Same each day for breakfast and dinner.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RenoTova
Hisham N, General Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

Dear Ms. Reno,

Thank you for writing your review about your stay at our fine Hotel InterContinental Jericho, we are pleased to learn that your stay was a pleasant one and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again on your next trip to the Holy Land .

I have conveyed my thanks for the SPA Team .

Thank you again and best regards from Jericho...

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I was on a large group tour of 4 tour coaches, and we spent one night in this hotel on our way around the Galilee and Dead Sea area.

Among the 4 hotels I stayed in on the trip, the Jericho was the best in terms of room opulence (and yes I mean opulence, not just room standard). My room was a standard double room that came with 2 king-sized beds. Mattress was a bit soft for my liking (though I slept very well) but from feedback from my tour mates, they loved the softness. Apart from this, the furnishings were top-classed. Furniture in the room looked like they were made of teak with classy finishings. Wardrobes had internal lights that turned on automatically when one of the wardrobe doors was opened, and the bathroom came with vainity mirror that magnifies one's face and has a light to boot - great for any intricate skincare or makeup routine. Along with the standard freebies like coffee and tea, toiletries, bathrobes were also provided in the bathroom. The only shortcoming were that internet was not free and that the heater could not warm up my room properly (being late November and winter then). All in all, the room was the highlight of my short stay here.

We had our meals (one dinner and one breakfast) at the Palm Restaurant on the 4th level, and I must say that despite the prior reviews I read, the service and food were excellent. I managed to walk around the hotel, and the swimming pools and tennis courts looked very inviting. Overall, I would say that this is a very beautifully furnished hotel, inside and outside.

The Jericho Intercontinental truly lived up to its 5-star billing during my stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Hisham N, Manager at Oasis Hotel Jericho, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Ms. Cordia 75

Thank you for posting the review about your stay at the InterContinental Jericho, we are really pleased to see how pleasant you stay was, and we hope to have the chance to welcome you again at our fine Hotel.

The management and Employees always put all efforts to make the stay of our Clients a memorable one .
Thank you again and best regards on behalf of the management and all Employees .
General Mananger