WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Artesia

Comfort Inn & Suites Artesia
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Artesia
Marble Falls, Texas, United States
“The perfec tend to a very long day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

This was our first time in this hotel and we were very pleased. The rooms were large and bright and very clean. The lobby was beautiful and the employees were great. From the moment the door sled open I was greeted by a very friendly young lady who provided me with a with lot of information about the area.
we have stayed at other Comfort Inn facilities and have always been pleased. I highly recommend staying here whether for a night or longer.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Valari B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Artesia, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
We are delighted that we were able to provide you the perfect end to your very long day. We are also pleased that you enjoyed your room. We strive to ensure all of our guests are welcomed and know that they are appreciated from the time of arrival to the time of departure. We do hope to see you again in the near future and appreciate you for sharing your experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
HOUSTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Artesia always seems to be "half-way" to wherever we're going; we've stopped here regularly over the past 20 years. The new Comfort Inn & Suites is the nicest place we've stayed. Rooms are large and appointed like a nicer urban hotel. The staff was friendly and attentive. The breakfast was ample & fresh!

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Valari B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Artesia, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted that we were a small town surprise for you and that you enjoyed your room and your breakfast. We look forward to serving as your half way point in your future travels. We hope to see you again soon!
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I really enjoyed everything about the stay at Artesia, we even stayed an extra day. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful (every shift, every day). The entire complex was very clean especially our rooms. The breakfast was one of the best I have had at a motel, the lady working the breakfast area was friendly but not intrusive. The food did not have the heated or microwave taste. This is a new Comfort Inn and Suites, and the Manager got it all right, great building, location and a fantastic staff.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Valari B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Artesia, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you enjoyed our Oasis in the desert. We are also pleased that you enjoyed your room, your breakfast, and your overall accommodations, and that you extended your stay for an additional night. We hope to see you again soon!
Northern Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

The Staff were wonderful! They were so helpful and friendly. My favorite part of my stay was no matter what time I was walking through the lobby, the front desk staff always acknowledged me and asked how my day was. The hospitality staff were terrific! They were there to answer questions and even gave us some details about the area...sites to visit and places to shop! The only complaint I have is not with the hotel, it was with others staying in the hotel. The loud banging that was going on and the doors slamming at all hours of the night, it was difficult to sleep. However, the beds were comfy and I just couldn't make my mind up about the pillows. The pool and hot tub was enjoyable at the end of a long day. I would recommend staying here and I will again, but the next time if my neighbors are too loud, I will request to change my room.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the accomodations despite the noise from other guest. We are happy we were able to assist you by providing you with warm and welcoming service. We hope to see you again soon!
Gulf Breeze
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is fine. It's new but already showing two months worth of disregard. There were so many hairs in the bathroom that I made sure to mention it to the front desk associate upon check out. She stated they knew it was an issue and are trying to get their housekeeping to stop using mops on the floors. When I checked in even the manager, who was very pleasant and welcoming, mentioned being on top of the housekeeping staff.
The floors in the room were not cleaned at all. Left over dirt footprints were in the tiled floor and the bathroom area. Hairs everywhere and it was disgusting.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Brandon S
Valari B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Artesia, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I do apologize for the issues you had with housekeeping. Again, we are in the process of training all staff correctly, including supervisors to inspect all rooms so this does not happen again. I do hope that you will stay with us again and give us another try as we strive to provide excellent customer service, clean rooms, and comfortable stays to all of our guests.
Richmond, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Hotel seemed like new. Room was clean and spacious. AC worked great and was quiet. Ginger at the front desk was friendly and helpful! She helped me secure the best rate possible. We would definitely stay here again. :)

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Valari B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Artesia, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with our New Comfort Inn and Suites of Artesia. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving all of your future Artesia lodging needs and we hope to see you again soon!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Thank you Ginger! It was a great experience staying at Comfort in. My first time in Artesia and I was surprised with such a friendly staff. They met all our needs and helped us with friendly service! Have now words to Thank all the staff. Breakfast was great, clean indoor pool, rooms brand new, clean sheets. My family enjoyed been here. My Parents loved their room and my kids enjoyed the pool. Thank you once again. It's a must stay Hotel.

Mrs. Castillo
7/28/14

Room Tip: Close to Fletce for family grads