“Great food!”

Adobe Rose Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Adobe Rose Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Artesia
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Good food, good prices and lovely facility. Will eat there again! The staff was really spot on and helpful.

Visited June 2014

Artesia, New Mexico
“Great atmosphere, deliciously different food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Adobe Rose's Chef Chloe is awesome and her restaurant shows it. The atmosphere is very good, kind of romantic. The spring/summer addition of live music on the patio is great. While not inexpensive, the food is really good and delights the eyes as well as the tongue. For about the best Artesia has to offer, it's hard to beat Adobe Rose and Chef Chloe's delicious takes on local cuisine and comfort food. P.S. They make a great sangria.

Visited April 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful restaurant!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We ate brunch there on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We ate outside on their lovely patio. The service was excellent and the food was delicious!! I had hoped to stay here while visiting Artesia, but they were all booked up. After eating at the restaurant, I think I would have loved my stay there! They are located RIGHT across the street from FLETC - which was very convenient! Their coffee was great, the muffins are awesome, and the omelets were terrific!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank lorrie221
Colorado
“So excited”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Artesia is a small town so you'd not think you would have such an incredible experience. Good food, GREAT service and a delightful ambiance. I have a food allergy and the server was totally knowledgeable of what ingredients were in their foods. I guess I am also pleased because my first visit to this place was three weeks before my second visit and I had the same waitress both times - and the second time - she remembered me - and my allergy! My choices below ask for whether my visit was lunch or dinner - and the answer is YES to both.

• Visited January 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A good dinner”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We ate at this restaurant during a recent trip to Artesia. We had a young waitress who tried to provide her best service. She was a little unfamiliar with her menu, but did get information to answer questions. She did have a bad habit of playing with her hair which is a reprehensible habit.
My better half had the lamb shank and I had the pecan crusted catfish. The lamb was awesome, but the catfish was a little bland. We ordered the jalapeno appetizers which were nothing short of awesome. Their grilled bread is outstanding.
If we are in the area again, we would go to this restaurant,

• Visited December 2013