“Sweet spot ”

Shaffa Bar
Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Jaffa
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: shaffa bar is located in the flea market on the border between tel aviv to jaffa- the hotest spot in the city. The menu is very diverse and so is the atmosphere- from easy going breakfasts and lunch to an evening menu with lively atmosphere,good alcohol, live bands, and cool dj's playing great music. open sunday-friday from 09:00 am-last costumer, Saturday 10:00 am-last costumer
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Located in the middle of shuk hapishpeshim great place to have a good shakshuka. Same owners of Asia (a great spot for dinner). You will not be disappointed. Great beers and good vibe.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Great Thai salad with vermicelli noodles. Crowded but very accommodating. Lovely service. English speaking staff.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I am a frequent customer at this excellent restaurant for a long time. This time we ask for 3 cappuccinos and the answer was: "there is no milk"... I thought I didn't hear it right and I asked again and received the same answer! I called the shift manager and once again:" we do not make nothing with milk". Just after I told them that I am going to review it at TripAdvisor they changed their mind and did us a favor and agreed to make two cappuccinos. Absolutely unbelievable!!

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We are eating in Jaffa almost every day, breakfast and dinner with our granddaughters and family members. We live in the area. The service and food is below average. Dry stale bread and some of the condiments been off. We couldn't eat the tasteless shakshoka and humus. A waste of time and money with so many great options around.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

We stoped for breakfast while walking the streets of the Flea-market of Jaffa.

The breakfast offerings was far short from the typical selection one could find in restaurants across Israel, and the individual items priced higher than the collective price for a typical Breakfast, but we decided to stay anyway.

The food was OK at best; the vegetarian eggs "frittata style" was precooked and reheated and laddened with salt, and the two slices of bread far short from the typically rich Israeli breadbasket that comes with breakfast. The service was OK but slow although the place was fairly empty and we waited over 10 minutes for a cup of cappuccino.

But the worst part was when my wife asked for some more hot water to lighten her hot tea. the embarrassed server replied that she couldn't serve any more hot water due to management policy.

When I asked to speak to the manager, the server came back and said that she would soon come to speak with us but after we stayed for more than 45 minutes, she never showed up although we could see her through the window and she was not even busy.

After spending nearly 250 Israeli shekels for a midiocre breakfast, one could not get a a lousy cup of hot water! What a shame! They at least could have offered to charge for it, but management stand was " We do not refill on hot water"

What a pathetic and shortsighted customer service policy. I will never patronize this restaurant again nor will I ever join any gathering in this place. Just Shameful!

1  Thank Elie B