“fall in love amazing day”
Review of Abrage

Abrage
Ranked #20 of 98 Restaurants in Jaffa
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Israeli
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Paris, France
“fall in love amazing day”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I went with my friends to this restaurant and I met my future wife. "Hanine. "
I must have to say not only accommodation and the service was great
We enjoyed and laughed nonstop.
I will go back and recommend to others on this restaurant :This place is awesome for many reasons:A-a very good service.b-best food c-magic views d-for my love hanine
But seriously I would love to go on a date with hanine i fall in love with u

2 Thank paul t
madricha, Guest Relations Manager at Abrage, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Paul t,

your sweet review brought a smile to my face- you sound like a true romantic. So happy to hear that your meal included good service, good food, and laughter- it's a great combination! Please visit us again when you're in Israel!

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“amazing food and service”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

we had a great time at the restaurant!the food was excelent, and our waitress may was wonderful. very recomended.

2 Thank Danielle C
Dear Danielle C,

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and that May treated you well! Please come and dine with us again.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great food. Excellent service”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Chose this one on this visit to Jaffa. We've noticed it before but hadn't had a chance, ended up there because it popped up number 2 on TA. Had a great experience. Terrific service by May, our waitress.She guided us to select 2 two-person dishes (fish of the day - trout) for a party of eight. Along with some starters it was plenty of food, enjoyed by all.

2 Thank Plsugarman
madricha, Guest Relations Manager at Abrage, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Plsugarman,

so glad that you gave us a try on your recent trip to Jaffa and even more happy to hear you enjoyed great food and service. You were definitely in good hands with May! Please visit us again!
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had a really nice meal here. The atmosphere was great and the service was very good. The servers were very friendly and nice. Thank you Sara :-)

Jerry

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jerry J
Dear Jerry J,

thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm very pleased to hear that you were happy with our food and service- and I have to agree, the atmosphere is great! I hope you'll visit us again the next time you're in Old Jaffa.
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing evening”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

yesterday afternoon hanging out with my husband in old Jaffa when we saw a small restaurant. We decided to get our food served. Cute teen with charming smile welcomed us is recommended for some meals they had a memorable experience. I have to say that your service is incredible, not to mention the sense of humor that we laughed all afternoon cuz of hanine, everyone around us was happy. thankss my hanine .

1 Thank gabriella g
Dear gabriella g,

so happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your meal at Abrage and that we were able to contribute to a laughter-filled afternoon and some good memories. I do hope the two of you will visit us again!