“definitely will come back again!!!”
Review of Abrage

Abrage
Ranked #27 of 99 Restaurants in Jaffa
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Israeli
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Abrage is situated at the picturesque ancient 6th square adjacent to St Peters church. Located in a historical building 100 years old Abrage is glorified with an Ottoman aroma that comes .deep from within the exposed stone walls and Turquoise arches that characterize this venue Anchored in the heart of the ancient square in old Jaffa, Abrage in the perfect venue for quaint affair, enhanced by the romantic adjacent wishing well, the cool sea breeze and the tree gardens. The rare location combined with our expertise chef's fish, sea fruit and meat dishes and our team who will endeavor to provide tailor made service will make your event an experience to remember. Whether you are on vacation, on tour of our historical city or on a indulging weekend Abarage is waiting to treat you to a break of culinary wit in a place where time is at a standstill.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This restaurant left me completely mesmerized... We ate a dish which came inside an oyster. The fish was amazing. The service was so friendly and personal. I knew nothing about the sea food and the waiter showed an incredible knowledge about all the small details. The dishes were served exactly on time. Succulent meals !!!
If you include the cool band that played outside, it's a night to remember.

2  Thank yael s
madricha, Guest Relations Manager at Abrage, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear yael s,

I'm so pleased to hear that you very much enjoyed your meal at Abrage and that we contributed to your night to remember! I appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us and I do hope you'll visit us again the next time you're in Israel!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food was great, but the same can be said of many restaurants in Tel Aviv / Jaffa. What set this place apart was warm and friendly service. Small complimentary appetizers were served before the meal. When the kitchen accidentally sent one dish that no-one ordered, they left it for us free of charge. There was a complimentary dessert offered. When we were paying, the server told one of my friends that her card strip was bad, and asked for a different card. When we were leaving, he quietly pulled her aside and said that the first card has been declined (he was trying to save her the embarrassment.)
The indoor decor was charming.

2  Thank VStraneChudes
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Setting very nice - pedestrian square, Kedumim up at the top if the hill in Old Jaffa. The food was fine - we had salads and pasta - fresh and decently priced. For whatever reason, wasn't a wow - the service wasn't great - friendly enough, but not professional - food didn't arrive at the right time - etc. Wouldn't say don't go if you're in the area, but no need to go out of your way to head there.

Dear Ellen V,

thank you for taking the time to review your meal at Abrage. I'm glad you enjoyed the salads and pasta but I do wish we had made a more powerful impression on you. I hope you will allow us a second chance to do so the next time your are in Old Jaffa.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

She liked the decor and the picturesque setting, the service and the window seat with the cushions. She felt the food was okay but I loved the schwarma appetizer and the spicy shrimp was excellent.

2  Thank Qbala

Dear Qbala,

we love that the love of your life loved it! ;-) I'm happy to hear that the two of you enjoyed our setting and our food. Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review and I hope you'll be able to visit us again!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Excellent setting with excellent food and service. One of the most memorable places to have a great meal and fantastic atmosphere. Recommend taking your time to soak up the ambience and enjoy the food.

3  Thank David S

Dear DavidSmith29125,

I'm very pleased to hear that your meal at Abrage turned out to be a first class experience! This is truly what we strive for. Thank you for choosing us and I hope you'll do so again the next time you're in Old Jaffa!