During May 2018, I have rented the Family Penthouse for 5 days to host my family.
We went to vacation in Israel, all five of us (2 adults, 3 Children), as we use to do in the last years worldwide. This place is amazing, due to the mix of the following benefits:
- Beautiful and large, a spectacular view of the sea 24X7, within walking distance;
- Quite (Jaffa), with free public parking BUT 15 min from center Tel-Aviv (car);
- Two full bathrooms + open air Jacuzzi on the huge terrace;
- Three bedrooms, fully air-conditioned, with Netflix channel TV in two of them;
- Huge well equipped kitchen (and BBQ) – we invited the family of my brother in low;
- Nice restaurants , coffee shop and SPA just around the corner;
- Lots of outdoor activity: Swimming, surfing, running, cycling and free training places;
- Awesome Night life and markets: Carmel market, Flea market, Sharona; HaTachana
- Tel Aviv promenade taking directly to Jaffa old City and Fishermen Port
I am sure to come back next year
I give the place 5 stars, and to the welcoming owner some other 5 stars
The spacious and well equipped apartment is located in beautiful Jaffa with a fantastic paranoramic view to the beach. You can see fantastic sunsets while sitting in the whirpool. Jaffa Old town is easily reachable by walk.
The host David is very kind, he gave us great tips for our trips to the City, Jerusalem and the dead sea and supported us the whole time for all of our questions. Thanks again David for your support – we had a great time. Highly recommended I am sure we will come again!
Rare penthouse location with panoramic views of the Sea, and a friendly and conscientious owner who ensured the littlest details were cared for to enable our grand family vacation.
This family penthouse is nestled over the waterline, in a quiet neighborhood in Jaffa, close to Tel Aviv, to Cafes, and to the beach. Amenities include fully stocked kitchen, tables and chairs to host acquaintances, and more.
I was impressed by the owner, Dedi, who went out of his way to ensure all our needs were met and cared for.
I would recommend this Family Penthouse to my friends and would love and would be grateful for the opportunity to stay here again.