“The best ever !”

Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Herzliya
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I've eaten here about 3 times. Each time it was perfect . My best restaurant ever !! The food is perfect . Tasty and beautifully presented . Attentive staff without being overbearing .

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I went with a friend to try out this place, which I have heard good things about. I was not disappointed. We shared a few "tapas" - all very tasty. For a main course I had the Whole Sea Bass - which was excellent. I definitely intend to come back for more!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Every dish I had was excelent
Been here a few times and never got disapointed
Sushi is excelent
Black Cod was amasing
Good mixture and researched tastes

Above average

Great Location

1  Thank Hinfo
Reviewed May 20, 2014

A great place to eat outside on the terrace, they have a wonderful view of the marina and the boats. The business lunch is wonderful value for money. You receive two first courses and a main course with either a soft drink, wine or beer for 98 shekels. Everything was excellent including the service.
You can also eat a la carte, their sushi is delicious but in another price range well worth it for the freshness and taste.
I have actually been several times and will be going again.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had a great dinner amongst friends at Nammos last week end. The food was terrific (warm mozzarella in sushi? awesome!) and all the fish and sea food extremely fresh. They recommended a light Israeli Sauvignon Blanc--Pelter-- the name of which I took down because it was so perfect for the warm evening. The semi-freddo creme brulee was special, as was everything else we ate. Highly recommended if you make it over to Herzliya.