“Just splendid !”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a branch with friends and family! The food was great like always! Great service ! Good atmosphere !

There are newer reviews for Benedict Restaurant

Reviewed June 17, 2014

So apparently they are known for having breakfast all day. I didn't try one of the benedict options. I had the mexican taco breakfast. It was underwhelming. My daughter had the mini pancakes and my son had the steak and eggs. Breakfast for the 3 of us was close to $100. Super pricey for breakfast in any city. My hotel is next door and I can't justify going back despite how convenient it is. The food was underwhelming. The check was overwhelming.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Came here 4 times on my most recent trip to Israel. Came with 2 adults & 2 kids... we each ordered something... let me say - WAY TO MUCH FOOD and a lot of $$! The second time we came we ordered 1/2 the amount and was fine. The pancakes are delicious!!! They come in 3 in a stack and are super filling. Make sure you ordered the bread with the chocolate spread as well as the jam.. that is usually delicious (but every once and a while it wouldn't be :() Yes the prices aren't cheap, but hey.. you get to eat breakfast near the beach and it is one of the only restaurants near arcadia beach. The service is a little slow, but they are nice. and if you eat outside be ware of the birds... they like to eat your plate if you no one is sitting at your table. (i had a bit of problem when the people i was with went to the bathroom and left me outside to fend off the birds) but overall a great place.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The resturant locacted 20 m from Hertzlia beach just across Daniel Hotel.
the food very good, service good but can more professional, open 24 hours every day, we eat breakfast age with meet at night and it was very good

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The place is well located on the promenade of Herzliah on the Sea, but that is all, the service is slow and not so professional, the portions are not so big, the only thing that was disproportionate was the bill, and food was not so tasty as well, you can skip the place and look elsewhere, it must be noted we came for dinner, and not for breakfast.