“NOT AS GOOD AS IT USED TO BE”

Benedict Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 135 Restaurants in Herzliya
Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Tel Aviv, Israel
“NOT AS GOOD AS IT USED TO BE”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have eaten there many times, recommended the place to friends and family, and was going to write an excellent review. Unfortunately, my last visit, this week was very disappointing.

This is a very popular place – the location is excellent: next to the beach, you can see the blue sea – great.

The concept of this place is also very nice – breakfast all day long – a favorite of most Israelis.

In all my previous visits food was very good and abundant, service was very good and that is why I kept coming back.

This week it was completely different ! the service was really bad – we waited a long time for the waiter to come, we needed to ask for everything several times before getting it, and it seems the staff just didn't care and didn't feel like doing its job.

The food wasn't bad, it was average – not as before when it was very good.

The most shocking and disappointing for me were the toilets - They were dirty and smelled horrible. Not acceptable condition for any restaurant, especially not one that respects itself (or its clients).

I am sorry to say that until there is a major improvement – this place is not recommended.

• Visited October 2012