“Super-friendly staff, Great Beach”

Daniel Herzliya Hotel
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Herzliya
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Super-friendly staff, Great Beach”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Spacious Room, Great Balcony with view to the sea.
Even in Winter, the Beach in Hertzliya is great, for hiking and sometimes even water sports.
Great facilities (Indoor Pool & Gym);
Super friendly staff (Genuine...);
There are currently some renovations going on, will be probably much nicer in Summer, but be advised to check the status before booking.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear choopik ,

Thank you for posting your comments on the Tripadvisor website.

I would like to thank you for such a great review .It was particularly satisfying to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will make sure to share your wonderful words with our team.

We are pleased to inform you that the hotel is undergoing major renovations and I will be happy to know in advance upon your next visit in order to take care personally of your reservation and to assure enjoyable stay.

Please feel free to contact me via mail on your next trip to the Daniel Herzlia .

Guest Relation Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This hotel is great !
The staff smiles a lot and polite I really liked Neomi that clean my room she made it well and kept asking me if I need something.
I liked breakfast big different choices. We really like this hotel.

Dear Edendaeggf ,

Guest Relations Manager
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed March 9, 2014

From the time we checked in to checkout the service at this hotel was wonderful! The staff was very accommodating and helpful with suggestions for dinner, sights, and transportation questions. Rooms were very comfortable and well appointed. Bathroom was large with separate shower and bathtub. Breakfast was included and it was great, large selection of food and well prepared. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear melinnewberg,

Thank you for your positive comments of Alma resturant on this website.

I am glad to hear that your stay with us is enjoyable, and you enjoyed our special Breakfast menue.
I am looking forward to welcome you back next friday . to the Daniel Herzelia Hotel by Tamares Hotels.
Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments.
Best Regards
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed March 9, 2014

It was a very nice weekend at Daniel we took a delux room . the room was very nice organize .the weather was fantastic. i have to say that the staff at the hotel are so nice and wellcoming you with a smile. loby is great with excelent view and the food was great. outside pool was closefor vleaning this weekend but they put some sun beds so it was ok.

• Stayed March 2014
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear angelinasacalle ,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Daniel Herzelia hotel.
We appreciate very much that you shared your rating with other travelers here on the Trip advisor web.

We are pleased that we could meet all of your expectations.
I would be very glad to welcome you back to the Danie lHerzelia Hotel again
Yours sincerely,
Guest Relation
Jerusalem District, Israel
Reviewed March 7, 2014

If you book daniel hotel you better take the new tower.last year we took the old tower nothing to comper. The new toewr has balcony with sea side view . Breakfast they have a lot of choices the staf allways smile .

• Stayed March 2014
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Dear mesdori,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website.

I am glad to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and enjoyable, and you enjoyed our food and the spa facilities.
I am looking forward to welcome you back to the Daniel Herzelia Hotel by Tamares Hotels.

Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments.

Best Regards
Paris, France
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I really like this hotel especially the view. I feel in paradise when I am in the pool watching the water in the sea. The coffee is very good and the service is just perfect. It is old but very friendlt.

• Stayed March 2014
riki a, Public Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Davidjahri,

Guest Relations Manager
riki.apel@tamareshotels.co
Milan, Italy
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We are living in milano and we like to come to this hotel.the service is excellent and we are very satisfied with the rooms . normally we sleep at deluxe room and we are happy with that. The food also was very good.

• Stayed March 2014
riki a, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel Herzliya Hotel, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Davidjahra,

Your review is very satisfying to read . We are pleased that we could meet all of your expectations.

I would be very glad to welcome you back to the Danie lHerzelia Hotel again.
please feel Do not hesitate to contact me personal.
My mail address is: riki.apel@tamareshotels.co.il
Yours sincerely,