“My favorite restaurant in Israel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yam 7

Yam 7
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Herzliya
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, Israeli
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“My favorite restaurant in Israel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great place for a nice and relaxing meal,
I go to this restaurant whenever I have a chance, the food is good, the service is good and very friendly, it's overlooking the beautiful beach and the sail boats on the water.
The cost of the food is very reasonable, it's the best deal in town.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Avi Z

• Hebrew first
London UK
“beautiful location and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

A lovely place overlooking the ocean with charming staff, very good food and a relaxed atmosphere. The service was relatively slow (but what a great place to relax with a drink while your meal was prepared). It was quite expensive, but comparable with other restaurants in the area.

Visited November 2012
Brembate, Italy
“Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great location the food was non exellent but good the service verry fast.
The Hummus was not really good they didn't grind properly all the ingredients, while the seafood was great.

• Visited November 2012
Somewhere on Planet Earth
“Great View Descent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

The place to watch the stunning sunsets while having a meal!
Service and food are Good. The place is wondefully located overlooking herzlyah Pituach new promenade!

Visited October 2012
Kfar Saba, Israel
“Consistently excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I recently paid my fifth visit to this restaurant, this time with my wife and granddaughter.
The staff were welcoming and their smiles genuine. The atmosphere was relaxed, jovial and noisy.
Despite the fact that our last two visits have been at a weekend when the restaurant is at its busiest, the quality of the food in no way suffered from what must have been considerable pressure on the kitchen.
Service was prompt and we had drinks on the table within 5 minutes of sitting down. I ordered a gin and tonic and was pleased to see that the gin was presented in a glass with the ice and tonic in separate containers. It was indeed a generous measure of gin. The ladies had soda and ice tea. The first course followed about 10 minutes later.
My granddaughter, a relative newcomer to restaurant dining, tried the beef carpaccio lightly dusted with Parmesan cheese as a starter and thoroughly enjoyed it. My wife and I had the crispy shrimps which were deliciously succulent. I took the fish of the day for my main course which was a sizable portion of grouper, perfectly cooked in a light sauce topped with asparagus and accompanied with rice. My female companions had the sea bream which they were equally happy with.
I ordered a bottle of Yarden Chardonnay to go with the main course. It was slightly disappointing, but considering that my wife and I had just returned from a walking tour of the vineyards in Burgundy, perhaps our palates were "spoiled" by some of the excellent French wines we had tasted. That said, for the price, there is no doubt that both the wine and the food stood up to the best Burgundy had to offer. One minor criticism is that the wine was left on the table without any way of keeping it cool and its temperature rose in the balmy evening well above the 12-14 degrees at which it should be drunk. Next time I shall definitely ask for it to be kept on ice.
This restaurant has been consistently excellent since we first started to eat there and I have no doubt we will be eating there regularly in the coming months and years.

• Visited September 2012