“Best for family”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I had dinner with my large family a couple of times. Service was excellent. It is rather rare to accommodate 17 people on relatively short notice. They always made the effort. Now the food: Excellent meat and nice side dishes. I am always coming back with pleasure.

There are newer reviews for Meat Bar

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is one of my favorites in my hometown. I generally believe that a place which is favored by locals, is a reliable recommendation so I'd like to recommend the Tel Aviv Meat Bar restaurant. I have dined there quite many times over a period of almost 20 years, with family, friends or as a couple. I will not exaggerate if I say that each time was a success. I appreciate good steaks and this place has never disappointed me. Yes, it isn't cheap, but it is money well spent.
If you too appreciate good meat and want a safe bet the Meat Bar is your place. Great steaks with nice wine, professional service and a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I travel often to Israel for business reasons, and every time I am here I try to visit Meat Bar. Great place for burguers, and probably the best steaks that I have tasted in Israel, even for an Argentinian.
It's relatively expensive, but definitely a must if you want to eat meat.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

A very large and beautifully designed space in the Herzlia Pituach restaurant zone. Nice menu, heavy on quality meat expertly cooked and nicely served. Terrific wait staff and a friendly, welcoming hostess. The wine list is on the pricey side but the quality is tops.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

If you want meat in Herzliya, go to the Meat-Bar. They have one of the best hamburgers I've had the pleasure to bite into, in addition to a wide variety of steaks and other meat dishes.
This place pulls me in at least twice a month. It is located in the Herzliya Pituach industrial district, very close to my office, and boy am I glad for it. On Thursdays, when the smell of the weekend starts wafting in through the floorboards, my co-workers and I switch to auto-pilot and have lunch at the Meat-Bar. It feels almost like an outing with friends, instead of just lunch. We never want to go back to the office afterwards.
A wide selection of excellent wines, complete with magnificent desserts and coffee, usually seal the deal.
The prices, especially for a business lunch, are more than reasonable - about 60-70NIS pp (including appetizer and drinks).