“Don't even try it !!!”

Restaurant Medzzo
Ranked #28 of 136 Restaurants in Herzliya
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the Marina of Herzliya.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The service is execrable and when you ask the boss, it gets worse. I'm not talking about the poor food served and whose tastes are questionable.

You can always try. So I suggest you post to mention your experience on this site!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We lived in Israel for 4 years, and probably every second weekend, went to Meddzo for the business lunch.

It is located at Herzliyya Marina, and has a wonderful view of the marina itself, with all the boats.

We always went for the business lunch, and for less than 100 shekels, had a delicous 2 course meal, with bread and a drink. It really is good value. The schnitzel is particularly good.

The wine menu is very good. The menu has an excellent choice and the food is first class.

I really liked that the staff remember you. When Keren was assistant manager, she would have a sauvignon blanc at our table before we sat down. I really loved that the staff knew who you were and anticipated one's needs.

They have a smoking and non smoking section.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion.

1  Thank WendyandLyn
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We went there in May and now in December. Liked it even better the second time. Their house lemonade and sweet potato ravioli are delicious. Love the place for nice food, beautiful location and romantic atmosphere

1  Thank Oles
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is one of my favourite spots in Herzliya, where I stay the majority of times when I'm in Israel. It's in a great location, right beside the marina, and they have plenty of outdoor seating.
The food has never disappointed me, and I do like my food. Of all the dishes I've tried, my favourite is the fillet steak. They serve you with two (yes two) large fillets, that come with your choices of sides and sauces. The meat is tender and packed with flavour, so they obviously have a reputable supplier. Service is good, by Israeli standards.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Family meal for three. The food was very good and the service matched.

The place was busy but far calmer than normal in Marina restaurants nearby.

All in all a very nice evening