“Favorite place in the Marina”
Review of Restaurant Medzzo

Restaurant Medzzo
Ranked #28 of 144 Restaurants in Herzliya
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Medzzo restaurant was established in 2000 on the edge of the marina in Herzliya. The picturesque scenery, the sea breeze and yachts , combined with a classic and refined design contribute to the fact that Medzzo has provided a world-class leisure and service experience to its thousands of customers. The menu is varied and rich, we have a chef and a team of talented assistants and waiters who will serve you fresh fish dishes, seafood, pastas, and meat dishes, which are a masterpiece and a precise dosage of products so that the meal will be delicious and leave you and the guests with a taste of more ... For Events we can offer our Lounge that can host up to 100 guests and we also have 2 VIP rooms for up to 12 or 24 guests. The outer space allows you to celebrate events of up to 200 guests under the stars with a feel of the sea breeze.
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We went there in May and now in December. Liked it even better the second time. Their house lemonade and sweet potato ravioli are delicious. Love the place for nice food, beautiful location and romantic atmosphere

1  Thank Oles

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is one of my favourite spots in Herzliya, where I stay the majority of times when I'm in Israel. It's in a great location, right beside the marina, and they have plenty of outdoor seating.
The food has never disappointed me, and I do like my food. Of all the dishes I've tried, my favourite is the fillet steak. They serve you with two (yes two) large fillets, that come with your choices of sides and sauces. The meat is tender and packed with flavour, so they obviously have a reputable supplier. Service is good, by Israeli standards.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Family meal for three. The food was very good and the service matched.

The place was busy but far calmer than normal in Marina restaurants nearby.

All in all a very nice evening

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Me and my husband decided to have diner and picked up this restaurant due to the fact is close to our home ,we also got the impression that is a good place to eat in.
Everything was a mistake ,we had steaks (both of us),the quality of the meat is "zero",at the price we paid we expected at much more ,the whole piece was a pack of cartilages ,despite the fact that we told them,nothing was offered instead.
The desert (profiterol) continued this fiasco being just disastrous,very bad and at a very low quality of the pastry.
Service is nonprofessional ,everybody takes care of everybody and you don't have one waiter taking care of you from the start to the end.
Nobody is asking you about "how was the food",they just want to finish the service as soon as possible.
It seems is the kind of place changing customers all the time,I can't see anyone returning to this place unless he i a masochist !

Reviewed March 12, 2012

i eat there twice. The first time was perfect. The second time a disaster. The service was terrible. the food was not good and I actually threw up the next day. I want to think that the second time was just a bad day. I told the restaurant abou me being sick and they gave me a coupon for the next time so you can tell that if somthing goes wrong at least they compensate. I think that i will give it another chance

1  Thank omr k