“Great view, it's on the beach”
Review of Gzuztra - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gzuztra
Tel Aviv
“Great view, it's on the beach”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Last time I ate there, it was simply plain, nothing out of the ordinary. The view is amazing, as it's the sea.

“Never go there again”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We ordered 5 stakes. Just one seemed to be cooked right. The meat looks not good at all. The price is too much expensive for this place.

Herzliya, Israel
“Good lunch deals”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This place has changed owners/names during the years and is now back to be called 'The Terassa'.

Today was the second time this month that my wife and I had their special lunch deal (NIS 59-79).
You have a variety of first and main dishes and you also get their 'house bread' and soft drink. For starters I took the chicken wings (6 if them) which were good and as main course I went for the schnitzel which comes with puree./ It was tastey and was made as I asked - very thin!

The view to the sea is outstanding.

All in all - very good value and recommended!

• Visited January 2012
Israel
“Worst Dining Experience of the Year!”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Friends invited us for my wife's birthday celebration to their new discovery, a "wonderful" restaurant overlooking the beach. It is indeed perfectly situated and offers a fantastic view as the sun sets over the Mediterranean. However, thats where the good part stops.
Our waitress explained the menu, took an order for the wine and disappeared. The wine appeared after ten minutes, she took the orders and disappeared. I am not a wine expert but the bottle was clearly bad. It took another ten minutes before she reappeared. I suggested that she replace the wine, she declined saying that she needed to talk to the manager and disappeared. In her absence, my wife asked another waiter for a replacement for a fork that was badly bent, he took it and disappeared. Eventually, after several reminders, the wine was removed and the waitress went to get us the wine list again, and disappeared. The starters arrived, my wife was still without a fork and the wine list was still absent .... the rest of the evening was no better. The food was average at best and on the cold side of acceptable. We never saw the waitress again. We never saw the manager or the wine list again either. To his credit, a young waiter figured out what was happening eventually brought my wife a new fork and tried to be attentive but the damage was done! Dreadful service, badly trained and managed staff, suitable only for those with low expectations.!!

• Visited July 2011