“Poor food”

Cuisines: Sushi, European, French, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had dined in Al Hamaim. The location is great and I had a good experience in the past.
However this time the food was of low quality and mediocre.
I found the meal of extremely poor quality, unlike the food I ate in the past.
The dessert was of worst quality and after two bytes we left if.
Unfortunately the service was also not attentive.

2  Thank Edith01

Reviewed February 10, 2013

perfect food, service, atmoshere and view. it is the best restaurant in the area. Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am a long time fan of al hamayim (10 years). In the past the food was fresh and very tasty. I ate there with my family last week and was deeply disappointed. They probably changed their chef to someone who is, eh... not talented in cooking. The dishes (and the wine) are still very pricey, but the food became mediocre at best. The desserts were uneatable and the icing on the cake was that my wife suffered from diarrhea.

4  Thank Baruch E
al_hamaym, Manager at al hamayim, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear customer,
After a thorough investigation of the subject, it seems that the food is not the cause of your wife diarrhea. because there were many other dining that night who ate the same dishes and had culinary experience at its best.
Our chef, not replaced and has been functioning with a high hand on the kitchen in 10 years.
it's a shame to take advantage of the platform offered to you for such accusations, just because you did not receive dessert OTH.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

me and my family visited at 22 january this year the service was very bad the food is submitted very late and the prices were very expensive it was terrible we leave the place very disappointing.
the only good think is the location.

1  Thank nisimgayus
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Me and my family visited al hamayim a number of times.
the openers were amazing, especially the fish dishes,
the best sushi i have ever had, and seafood as well.
the prices are ok and the food totally worth it.
i recommend it with all my heart.

1  Thank evgi p