“A good place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caesarea
Alma Suite Apartments at the Neot Golf Resort
Reviewed October 1, 2012

According to local standard it is very good. More than rooms it's an apartment complex; Golf course, swimming pool, gym and wifi on request. Tv in the main room and in the beed room. Air conditioning available. The mud is a little sad but...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Lorenzo F

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This place is not a hotel (as their web site presents itself), but a time share complex in which the empty apartments are marketed by a company named IRIS. The apartments thus have variable quality - from nicely-furnished with a 40" LCD to motel-6 style with an old 15" TV... The only thing that IS common to all apartments is the terrible maintenance level. Our group had 3 apartments - in one of them there was no hot water, in the 2nd one the air condition did not work, and the third was inhabited by a family of cockroaches... And worse of all - the management company only works in business hours - so for an entire weekend we had nobody to turn to to resolve the above issues. Moreover, the facilities are far from what the website promises - the pool is indeed nice and clean (but on weekdays is only open part of the day, and even then the lifeguard kicks you away 20 minutes before closing time), but the mini golf course last saw a maintenance person 5 years ago, and no rentals are available - to play mini golf, squash or tennis you need to bring your own equipment.

Overall - a big ripoff. Stay away.

• Stayed: September 2011
7  Thank ogol17
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Although the area is stunning and the pool is nice we were patently lied to. We were promised a garden apartment and told we could check in at noon. When we arrived we had to wait until 1PM to get the key. Son after we entered what was, indeed, a nice apartment, we were told that we needed to move to another suite and told it would be even better. Foolishly, we went along with this - only to find out the suite had no garden, the air conditioner was broken, the shower barely worked. There was nobody around to talk to and when we called the number we were literally yelled at because we interrupted a meeting!!!
(I kid you not!) - we were finally promised a technician would come to fix the AC - which, needless to say, never happened.
There might be some honest renters at this complex - but 'IRIS' who rents many of these condos should be avoided and not trusted.
Shame on this operation!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
8  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed March 8, 2010

My family and I stayed at the Neot resort in Caesarea in February, 2010. We found the apartment clean, well stocked and very comfortable. While we were there for a family function and did not have occasion to use any of the facilities, the grounds were very nice and very will kept. If I were to visit this part of Israel again, I would definitely stay here again.

Ronen was very helpful and was available to assist in any way.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2009

My wife and I are very particular when we look for a vacation spot. We are the kind of people who want everything to be perfect. That is why we were extremely lucky when we picked Suite – Nathalie which became available at the last moment! We are frequent travelers and always like to stay at the best places. Suite – Nathalie in particular is the perfect unit. First and foremost the beach front private backyard!!! We were lucky to have great weather during our stay, the mornings started by sitting down on the gorgeous private deck situated on a private grassed backyard, having coffee and breakfast while watching the ocean and dunes and listening to the calming silence. The other good thing about Neot Golf is the pool just 20 feet away forms Suite – Nathalie. I was playing golf most of the time… golf course was ok (I am not a pro… but was great for me) it was still under renovation in March, but I understand that it is great now! If you decide to stay there, your day has to end on the deck while watching the sunset (something so beautiful there that I cannot articulate in writing). This unit is completely renovated and very well kept; it has internet connection (I was surprised how fast it was… I did not expect that speed…) everything is new and housekeeping maintains it very well. Everything we asked from Nathalie we got and we give them a rating of A+!

Roy Bashan

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank RoyBashan
Reviewed July 24, 2008

We booked at Neot Golf by phone with the agent at the resort who deals with vacations and rentals. We specifically asked about swimming pools (2, we were told), and about toddler pools (yes, we were told). When we arrived, it transpired that the main pools were closed from noon until 5:30 p.m every day, and the toddlers pools were closed - due to be filled only in July. Obviously we felt that we had been deliberately misled. So beware - this is not a hotel. It is a large complex of apartments. There is no one to turn to when you are unhappy about something or there is a problem. You may not get the full story from the agent.
On the plus side, the pools were nice when they were open. There are playgrounds for kids. However, you do need a car to drive to shops and beaches. There is no restaurant or cafe in the resort.

Stayed: June 2008
2  Thank PAtripper1
Reviewed March 22, 2007

I would be more than happy to give a good word about the Alma suite and about Ronen and his wife. the suite accommodated us greatly. There is a leather sofa in the living room which opens up to a bed, however since we did not have the use for it we did not open it up. I would imagine that 2 children could sleep on that. The only thing is I don't know if you wake up from the sun in the morning, but there are only sheer curtains in the living room and it does get light early in the morning in the summer, (my kids are very sensitive to light and would wake up very early). Besides that we loved being in Quesaria since we have relatives in Haifa and in the center so it was half way to everywhere. Ronen and his wife are very nice people and are very nice to deal with. We also like the premises, the indoor pool and the mini golf and play ground for the children. The beach is in driving distance but the board walk in Quesaria is beautiful and the beach is great in the summer.
The only other down fall of the apartment is that the second bedroom has just a dresser and not a closet and I don't know how much closet space you would need for a long stay. The other bedroom has a very large closet so it might be enough. The bedrooms are pretty small, but that is the "standard" for Israeli apartment. Also, we did our laundry on the premises which is very convenient and cheap.
All in all we had a great experience and would definitely use Ronen's suite again.
I hope I helped you, and I wish you a pleasant stay.

4  Thank rdbc10