Very caring staff, patient with children. Great food, both meat and dairy. We stayed for a total of 8 days over 2 weeks, and would definitely go back. We were travelling with grandchildren who loved the pool and the attention, and I was pleased with the attentiveness of the lifeguards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers guests the luxurious ambience of a country estate hotel. Set in fifteen acres of landscaped gardens, flanked by orange groves, banana plantations and an 18-hole golf course, it provides the most gorgeous retreat for a fabulous vacation and is a much sought after venue for special events. The hotel's grounds adjoin Israel's most prestigious residential neighborhood, close to beautiful Mediterranean beaches and to Caesarea's famous archeological park, home to spectacular Roman and Crusader remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Hotels Caesaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Hotels Caesaria Hotel Caesarea
- Dan Caesaria Caesarea
- Dan Caesaria Hotel Caesarea