Ever since our honeymoon 34 years ago, we have been coming to Caesarea to relax and take in the nearby Antiquities. Our most recent visit to the Dan Caesarea was our 6th. Everything about this place makes one feel entirely at ease. The food is wonderful, the service excellent and the accommodations are quite comfortable. Some reviewers wish that the hotel paid more attention to renovating the place to bring it more in line with what one might find, say, at a boutique hotel. For us, the place has just the right feel for a resort in a isolated part of Israel which is why I would hate to see it radically altered. If you cannot relax here by poolside, there is something wrong with you. And if you must check your email and search the web while you are here, you can do so free of charge in the lobby area while sipping a drink or eating delightful pastries; information to the contrary is obsolete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers guests the luxurious ambience of a country estate hotel. Set in fifteen acres of landscaped gardens, flanked by orange groves, banana plantations and an 18-hole golf course, it provides the most gorgeous retreat for a fabulous vacation and is a much sought after venue for special events. The hotel's grounds adjoin Israel's most prestigious residential neighborhood, close to beautiful Mediterranean beaches and to Caesarea's famous archeological park, home to spectacular Roman and Crusader remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dan Hotels Caesaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Hotels Caesaria Hotel Caesarea
- Dan Caesaria Caesarea
- Dan Caesaria Hotel Caesarea