Leonardo Hotel Negev Beer-Sheva
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
Yvonne Hostel Sde Boker(Midreshet Ben-Gurion)
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
Roots Hotel(Gaza City)
Very Good 4/5
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbusiness loungebreakfast buffet istour groupkosher foodben gurioncommon areasrooms are spaciousreception deskswimming poolthe hotel manageryogurtdead seasaladnegevnatalieisraelgym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This somewhat oldish and tired looking hotel is located within walking distance to a shopping mall and the post office. Furnishings and bedding in our room (No. 1003) were basic. Coffee and tea-making facilities were available. Our room (No. 1003) had a sweeping view of the distant buildings and landscape from the back of hotel. The place could get somewhat noisy during public holidays with families and their children. The free wi-fi internet access in the lobby is a welcome bonus. The buffet meals are fine and the meats are well-done according to kashrut laws. We stayed two nights as part of a group package tour. On the whole our stay was comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Doing business in Ramat Hovav I have stayed at the Leonardo Beer Sheva three times now. Always had a room on a business floor with free access to the business lounge. The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. WLAN offered for a reasonable price (if you don't prefer to go to the lounge). Staff were friendly and helpful. Very good food (dinner and breakfast. Free parking in front of the hotel. Will come back in May 2012.

Room Tip: Take a room at business floors
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I run a tour company in Israel, so stay in hotels regularly. In the past three months I have stayed at the Leonardo Beersheva twice. Both times we had a room on a business floor. The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. And the best part was the food - really tasty and good. Breakfast features the usual, with also some more healthy selections, which I appreciate, plus fresh squeezed orange juice and an expresso bar. Whoever runs this place is doing a good job.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
FattalM, Public Relations Manager at Leonardo Hotel Negev Beer-Sheva, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Dear Yoel,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Leonardo Negev Hotel.

I was very happy to read your review,

It warms my heart to know that we have achieved what we promised to give to our guests - The feeling of a home away from home.

After Passover we will renovate the lobby and reception area, please be sure to visit us and see the new look of the hotel!

Elinor Nagar,

Public Relations manager
Leonardo Negev Hotel

Reviewed January 25, 2012

This is a nice hotel with appealing rooms. I was on the 11st floor (business flor) which allowed access to the business lounge with free drinks. Breakfastpretty good. Most notable is the very friendly and helpful staff at the reception desk. Can recommend the place.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2012

in terms of hospitality and friendliness of the stuff.

It's genuine. Must have somthing to do with the mindset that people develop when living in the desert.

The hotel for me was like an oasis.
Coming back from my daily trips to the Negev and Dead Sea (ask at the reception for ideas) to a hotel with exquisite cuisine, a clean room with bath and first class AC had something surrealistic.
I left the curtain to my room open so the sunrise could wake me up. What a start for my day. Being in bed and seeing the sun come up over the desert's horizon.
People in Be'er Sheva were a pleasant surprise to me. After asking for directions on the street I ended up in the house of a new found friend for dinner.
For me Be'er Sheva is pretty much still the heart of Israel. No wonder Ben Gurion and his wife wanted to be buried in the Negev.

The hotel is a real good base to explore the region and I trust the manager to update some parts of the rooms that need refreshment.
Yes. It's the only hotel in town. But the stuff does not rest on the merits of that fact.
CU on my next trip to Israel

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business