“wow- amanzing”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bat Yam
Toronto, Canada
“wow- amanzing”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our flight was delayed and we checked in at 7:00 am instead of 3:00 pm the day before, we asked if we can check out by 2 pm so we can some rest, (Adi) from front desk was soooo nice she was very understanding and gave us the honeymoon suite until 2:00 pm at no extra charge.
The hotel is fantastic just cross the street and you are on the beach, rooms are very large and the hotel is well maintained, free parking on the Thank you Adi and thank you Leonardo...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Petah Tiqwa, Israel
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Hello,
I wanted to share my excellent experience with the rest of the world,
My wife & I resided at the Leonardo Hotel in Bat-Yam Israel for 4 nights.
We took the White beautiful Suite at the top floor. And here are our reviews:
1) Starting with the hotel staff, to our opinion they were amazing!, the service was excellent, from laundry to room service to ordering us a cab!!
2) The room was very clean and very comfortable, the huge terrace is over viewing an amazing urbane view.
3) The swimming pool is a bit small but never too crowded, I liked being at the pool, I felt that the serenity was overwhelming! And so was the view (since the pool is located at a high floor)
4) The hotel's location is at Bat-Yam boardwalk, and we went out a couple of times and never had any problem finding what we needed, mostly coffee shops & restaurants.
5) The food was very good, although we only paid for B&B we paid extra for dinner on our last 2 nights, we were not disappointed!! The food was excellent and so was the dining room staff.
OverallI my wife and I had a very good time, and we will certainly come back next year!!!
Thanks for all the hotel's staff who have made our staying at the hotel , so pleasant!!
Zahi

Room Tip: choose the white suite
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Leonardo Bat Yam for 16 days. Our son and grandchildren moved to Bat Yam so we wanted to be close to them.
The hotel has very nice and comfortable rooms, a fantastic breakfast not to be missed and almost all the workers will do the utmost to make your stay memorable.
Being at the main promenade, in front of a clean and very well kept beach is another plus. The Manager and his assistant are people to be trusted. Personel at the restaurant are amazingly helpful.
On the ground floor, El Gaucho restaurant offer very good meat.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are silent but vision to the beach is only partial.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was stay at the hotel for 2 nights.
I have to mention the servise from everyone were great!
The rooms are comfortable and spacious, the view is breathtaking!!
The breakfast so bountiful & tasty .
I certainly recommender on this hotel !!

Room Tip: ask for sea view
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed in this hotel a week ago because I was attending a family wedding in the area. My room was on 22nd floor, not a suite just one room, and it had really great view on the sea from its big balcony.
My room was of an average size with shower, coffee kit on a small night table, and it had a tiny fridge too. It has two twin beds instead of a queen sized one, but it didn't really bother me.
The hotel staff was nice, room was clean, and the breakfast was rather rich.
They have a nice swimming pool on the 7th floor and there's a spa too, but I was told that it does not belong to the hotel. I'm pretty sure they have special prices for the hotel gusts though.
All in all it's a nice hotel on the beach and it's quite reasonably priced.

Room Tip: I know it's a suite hotel, but my superior room on floor 22 was excellent
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Hadar H
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very well located and super beach/sea views, from check in to check out and everything in-between the staff were extremely helpful and courteous.

Room Tip: Try and get a sea facing room
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
givataym
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My family and I spent a holiday at this hotel. I must mention the great service, nice clean rooms, location of the place and the view from the room. Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and it was lovely.
Rich breakfasts, fresh and delicious.
We really enjoyed and we strongly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Market House Tel Aviv Jaffa - An Atlas Boutique Hotel
Elis Hotel
Elis Hotel
#1 of 7 in Bat Yam

Been to Leonardo Suite Tel-Aviv Bat-Yam? Share your experiences!