The Kfar Hanokdim Bedouin Tents are an experience not to be missed when visiting Israel.
No matter what time of the year you go. Perched high above the Judean Mountains, this literal "Desert Oasis" is a stay you won't want to miss.
Amenities that are offered include:
• First Class Hospitality provided by Authentic Bedouins (yes they speak English!)
• Freshly made Spice Tea (that is to die for!)
• Freshly ground Bedouin Coffee (for all you heavy duty coffee lovers)
• Homemade Honey & Nut Bars
• Homemade Sesame Bars
• Fresh fruit
• Freshly Made Mediterranean meals prepared in an all you can eat style buffet
• Comfortable Bedouin tent style sleeping arrangements (They as well offer, very nice indoor bathrooms & showering facilities)
• Magnificent Sunrises & Sunset … Not to mention fabulous Camel & Donkey Treks!
As I said before due to the Desert Climate the weather is awesome at anytime you happen to be in Israel.
To sum it all up, the "Kfar Hanokdim Bedouin Tents" are a breathtaking experience for the everyday, as well as the elite travelers of the world…
So be sure to not miss your opportunity to make a memory of a one of kind experience, on your next trip to Israel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Kana'im valley which is in the Judean desert, between the city of Arad and ancient Masada, lies Kfar Hanokdim. It is a green oasis shaded by palm trees and crowned with Biblically inspired gardens. Merely walking into Kfar Hanokdim reveals a picturesque scene - Bedouin tents comfortably fitted with colorful rugs and mattresses. Kfar Hanokdim, surrounded by the breathtaking views of the Judean desert, offers relaxed desert hospitality, a real break from daily life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kfar Hanokdim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Hanokdim Hotel Arad