“Best felafel we tasted in Israel”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shah Aladin Felafel
Ranked #50 of 63 Restaurants in Acre
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Our small group of Americans all ate felafel here for lunch one day last month. The felafel was the best I'd ever had, except for A's of Felafel in the Marais neighborhood of Paris. I got to use the few Arabic words I know, which elicited a smile from the owner. I can't say what else they serve there, but the comments from the entire group were that this was the place in Israel where we had the best-tasting felafel on our 2-week trip. We ate outdoors, true, and I do like like to eat outdoors, true, but we were eating under a rather dirty canopy and under us was a dirt floor, so be advised that this place might appear to some to be less than 100% clean. So the bottom line is that while the felafel was very good, the other aspects of this place were far less than perfect.

2  Thank LWL3333