“Nasi campur ala begibung”
Review of Begibung Cafe

Begibung Cafe
Ranked #2 of 240 Restaurants in Mataram
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Nasi campur ala begibung”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

If you eat traditional food this place recommended. I try nasi campur ala begibung. The place very thematic with traditional sound. A taste good. I'm happy eat in this place. Love it.

1 Thank robertwesleyjr

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Lombok cuisine at its best..”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Yum! So glad we tried this restaurant in the Mataram Mall, so far the best chicken satays we've had in Lombok! SUPER FAST service, cold Bintang, nice ambience, makes you forget you're in the mall - and reasonably priced, highly recommend a stop here :)

1 Thank GypsyLea
Hobart, Australia
“Oasis in the middle of Mataram”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We found this restaurant after looking up on Trip Advisor for some good food places in Mataram and since we were in the Mataram Mall we decided to go here.
It took a bit of finding but it is a very nice, cosy place with bamboo walls etc and an authentic feel to it.
There is a smoking and non smoking section thank goodness, and really nice staff.
My husband ordered duck and said it was very tasty but mostly bones! Not much meat on it, a bit like a quail....I ordered something safe, nasi campur which was okay but just average really.
I was still hungry so ordered some vanilla ice-cream. It was the most delicious ice=cream I have ever had I think, I don't know what it is about the ice-cream in Indonesia but it tastes far better than anywhere else!! Could eat it by the ton.
A very clean and well looked after restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice food”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We went to Begibung @ Mataram mall in April. The food there is superb! And the price is reasonable (to Singaporean). We ordered Ayam Taliwang, Nasi Campur, and a vege in soup (I've forgotten the name). It was recommended by the waitress there. I was just asking what is their specialties, and the veg, I've requested for something soupy (or has some sauce in it), and I like spicy stuff. So this is what is recommended. I love every dish we had. The food is good, sambal is perfect, and the atmosphere is just right.
I definitely will recommend this place to those who enjoy Balinese food, or spicy food.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank BeeKingTan
Shah Alam, Malaysia
“Authentic Lombok food”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

It was a pleasant experience when entering this restaurant, greeted by friendly staff and beautiful traditional decor. The atmosphere inside was very comfortable, further enhanced by the background traditional music. The menu included the famous "ayam taliwang" which we enjoyed very much. The food was generally tasty and quite hot and spicy, depending on your request. Visitors to Mataram, Lombok should not miss this restaurant to taste authentic local food.

• Visited February 2014