Stayed here on our last night after spending some time in Senggigi and Gili T to get closer to the airport for our 5 AM flight.
The good stuff:
-About 35-45 mins away from the Praya airport (new), with still easy access to food and other necessities. Hotels in Kuta Lombok area (Southern part) are actually closer to the airport but there's only one 3 or 4 star hotel in that area (at the time was fully booked)
- Very helpful and courteous staff.
- Everything turned out just fine (room service/food, wake up call, taxi arrangement). They also agreed to extend the pool hours for me at night :)
The not-so-good stuff:
-Not a big deal at all but did find the shower area in the bathroom to be weirdly arranged. It's only partially covered with a narrow piece of glass. The more you increase the water pressure, the more likely the entire bathroom floor gets wet :P
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santika Mataram is strategically located in the most prestigious central city, where the government offices and business buildings are there. Just 5 minutes to Mataram Mall shopping complex, other shopping area and the new icon of the city called Islamic Center building. The beautiful Sengigi Beach is just 15 minutes drive away. At Santika Hotels & Resorts we combine local traditions with a natural touch to bring our guests the very best in Indonesian hospitality. At Santika, you can always be sure of a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Santika Mataram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santika Mataram Lombok