Griya Asri Hotel
$32
$27
$29
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvisa extensiontouristic placefried riceswimming poolfree wifiminute walknice roommastransitlaughterlomboksupermarketluxury
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had a good deal for the room in this hotel from a hotel room online website. Seriously affordable and keep me in a small budget cause i dont really like paying so much for a hotel room in the city. We booked this hotel as a layover from a beach trip in Gili Air with a next flight home. So for a basic place to rest, it is quite comfortable and quiet. We had dinner at Mataram mall, took bluebird taxi which the hotel helped to call for us. The cab fare was by minimum Rp 20K
The airport transfer is arranged by the hotel. Pretty cheap with a good car - Nissan evalia.

Room Tip: My mom got a deluxe room no 214 with a very nice shower
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AmyHushgirl
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel a few months ago , for 4 nights , and I was so impressed with the service and amenities, although the hotel is not big hotel, but the location is easier for me to reach interesting places in Lombok for my holiday trip by public transport and it is cheap enough to use taxis .
On arriving at the hotel , they presented wellcome drink and friendly staff welcome :) and their staff drove us to a deluxe terrace room which we booked through the internet .
Incredibly, on the way to my room looked exactly the pool front room , and this is beyond my expectations , and then we headed to the bathroom, and the shower, the water also the bathroom very comfortable .and also free wifi including in my room.
Breakfast buffet at the restaurant the next day prepared with menu selection of breads , fruit , and fried rice are also changed every day , not so many choices , but for the price I paid was fine .
Overall for this class of hotel , value for money , in the next if I go back to Lombok and I would stay at this hotel again , recomended

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Actually we stayed here only for transit, we planned to gili trawangan and because of the late night flight, we have to stay at mataram one night before crossing the sea to Gili Trawangan.
At first we did not expect too much for the hotel but when we check in, they didn't have our reservation so we get lil bit nerve because we're already tired with the flight. As we showed them the confirm reservation by text, they apologize and prepare the room quickly.
The room we had was on the back side of the hotel, right in front of the swimming pool and in a brand new building. It was not that bad! the bathroom was spacious and overall of the room was clean. Yeah, we get the Standard Room upgraded because they're already fully booked for the standard and so we get the Deluxe Room. The breakfast was average. It is buffet and doesn't have too much choices. I recommend this hotel if you're only want to transit and I think it is value for money.

Room Tip: The actual standard room was sucked, especially they had the bathroom was too way old and dirty (because my other friends was checked in first and they get the standard room).
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed here for three weeks during summer school at pusat bahasa mataram university.im a simple traveller who doesnt demand much.as a matter of fact, i cleaned my own room almost everyday because i felt sorry for the cleaning staff who had to do about 10 rooms or more just by himself.

Although i have booked deluxe terrace room like six months ahead,i almost did not get it as they didnt check it properly and couldnt find my booking payment.in the end, after the mixed up, i had the biggest room,therefore im very pleased.deluxe terrace are very private area and very very quiet at night,overlooking the pool,nice view.

The staffs were great,very helpful indeed.they even have a security guard at night time,even better.

Meals provided are mostly indonesian food and some western,will be great if they have more varieties such as curry and briyanis for instance.

Only one thing i would like to see more is holding to your words because that would assure the longevity of the business.in their website,they said they will offer special discounted rates for long term stay,and i have asked many times via email,but they never responded.i asked the owner again the day i checked in and he said yes,that can be arranged.im not the sort of person who would go and ask again and again for confirmation because i trust they would honour their words.when i checked out,i almost collapsed when i looked at my hotel bill.since im just a student,the payment is quite heavy for me.i wanted to check with the owner,but they were no where to be seen.a staff said they have gone home.the next day,another staff said they are still sleeping ( at the hotel). Well i just paid and went back home and i leave the rest to God to decide.

Room Tip: Deluxe terrace room on your left ie kamar 224,225,226 are the newest and latest and bigger than the older deluxe terrace room.ask for that.if they give you the older room with mould stains,water coming in from ceiling,you should get a cheaper rate.otherwise move to mataram square hotel,which is not too far away and pleasant too.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I stayed here for 3 weeks while studying at the Universitas Mataram.
The Deluxe Terrace room is good value for money though ask to see a few rooms as the quality varies while they are still doing renovations.

Pro's
Free wifi, a/c and hot water
Walking distance to Universitas Mataram for students studying Bahasa
New pool and outdoor area
Walking location to Warung's and other eating areas

Con's
Room's vary in quality while renovations occurring. My room looked onto the rooms being renovated so limited privacy on my deck
Long walking distance to market or the Mall (4km) though easy to get a Bemo
Some mould on the walls in the room as wet/monsoon season

Would I stay here again, yes. Good value for money - less than $30/night and probably cheaper if negotiate in off tourist season

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business